Community post

Discussion

11 dpo ZERO symptoms

This is our 3rd month TTC. AF is due on the 29th. Usually I have cramps from ovulation all the way up to the day AF shows up. As well as mild breast pain and crazy mood swings. So far, not a one. It's like I'm skipping PMS. No complaints here! Just curious. We BD'd every day of my fertile window and a few days before. I would LOVE to be pregnant but what throws me off is the fact that I feel nothing. Women talk about a unique feeling they had upon getting their BFP and I just don't think I will be seeing one this time.

Has this happened to anyone else before a BFP? Or just in general?

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Anything different is a good sign but everyone is different! I've read of many women who normally has tons of PMS symptoms in previous cycles and weren't pregnant but the one cycle they had none than BAM they were pregnant so this could be your time!

I would wait until AF is late and test to be more accurate.

Good luck

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you for your reply! That is the plan, im no stranger to getting my hopes up only to see a BFN, so im still not ruling out AF. Hopefully she wont show, but if she does then I can accept that this just wasn't THE month and try again in June. :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo