Community post

Discussion

July 2016 Babies!!!

View Full Post

Welcome to all who are hoping for July 2016 babies....a place for encouragement, a laugh, therapy, discussion....who else better relates to us than someone going through the same thing? Whether you're on cycle #1 or 100, ttc your first or tenth, each cycle presents its own challenges, highs, lows, heartbreak and hopefully happy ending. Let's go through it together!

Good luck and

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

201 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

191 - 200 of 201 Replies | Last Page

Congrats calvin! That's def pos!

Wife, nurse, & mom to 12 yo and 4 yo, & TTC #3 since 12/2014.

8 years ago

Well I had a temp rise today so I'm hopeful. Positive opk on cd 14 (late afternoon-evening) temp rise on cd 17 which would put my o day at cd 16 if my temp continues to rise.. Correct?

User Image

8 years ago

Idk guys. Don't congrats me yet. Last time with Oscar, I went from a faint line to a dark line in one day and I think I was spoiled. Today it's just as faint - there, but a squinter still. I'm not due for AF till 11/22 though, so maybe it's just too early to double that much in a day. I'm not getting my hopes up till it's plain dark. I've had chemical pregnancies before and this might be one... :(

I'll post the second test today soon just to get opinions. On the plus side, my temps have gone way up in the last three days and stay steady high. Hopefully AF will STAY AWAY! :)

Hope everyone is having good luck!

8 years ago

Looks like were Pregnant!
Took a HPT test this morning at 13 dpo and it was quite the positive I got! Had to wake up DH at 7:30 this morning on a day off!
Couldn't be happier. Baby H is underway!
Please stick lil'bean! Please stick !!

8 years ago

Congrats MartineHD!

8 years ago

Hey ladies.
I haven't chimed in yet; just been enjoying ya'lls chatter :) But I'm 12 dpo and going to test tomorrow. I've been having some yellow cm; is that a good sign that I might be preg?? I sure hope so!! :)

User Image

8 years ago

I'm out. AF started right on time. :( Moving to August.

8 years ago

Got my BFP on November 20th!! :)
According to LMP im due July 28th but according to OV im due July 31st!
BabyH, please stick!
GL and Baby dust to all <3

8 years ago

My bfp this month ended with an ectopic pregnancy. I got 2 shots of methotrexate last night. I've spent the entire year of 2015, 11 cycles, trying for this and to have it end this way makes my heart hurt. We can't try again for a minimum of 3 months after the methotrexate.

8 years ago

jku394: Oh no I'm so sorry ((hugs))

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo