Community post

Discussion

Pressed?

To you all. I have a question. Can any of you that have used preseed share your story? I purchased some and have not used it. I have read a lot on the internet about preseed and miscarriage. I wanted to hear some of your stories. I know many pregnancies end in miscarriage, I just had one in May, but I did not know if their was a connection to using preseed and miscarriage. to you all!

User Image

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Thank u for posting this!! I just bought a box of preseed and heard and read Lot of things about it I'm on 11dpo so hopefully I won't have to wait To try it but if I do I hope others share their stories !!! Thanks for posting this!!

Baby dust and good luck

Proud USMC Wife to Joshua TTC #1 since Feb 2010 User Image

12 years ago

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I took my preseed back to Walgreens. I read to much bad stuff about it. It might aid in getting the sperm where it needs to go, but it can also damage it in the process. I know there are a lot of success stories on here, but I did not feel comfortable using it. I don't think it is for me. If you copy and paste this link, you can read a ton of reviews about it.

http://www.amazon.com/Pre~Seed-PSMUK-Pre-Seed-Personal-Lubricant/product-reviews/B004382GWK/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

to you all

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo