Community post

Discussion

Possible IB?

I have a normal 28 day cycle. I have been ttc since September 2011, after I miscarried in May 2011. On Sunday, the 24th, I felt wet and thought maybe i had started a few days early. I went to the bathroom and wiped away a decent amount of pink blood and mucus. I thought it was my period but i have had nothing since then. Today is Wednesday, I am officially a day late and have cramps. First Response gave me a bfn this morning with fmu. If i was pregnant, wouldn't it have shown by now? I thought the weird bleeding on Sunday could have been implantation bleeding, but now I think it was not. Any ideas?

User Image

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

It sounds like it could be IB & your HPT may be negative as it can take 3-4 days after implantation for the HCG to rise enough to show on a pregnancy test.

I only had IB with my first pregnancy years ago and it was pretty short lived of course I didn't know I was pregnant until I vomited a couple weeks later.

Test in two days if no period.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo