Community post

Discussion

How often do you test?

I pretty much test every day from dpo6 until af. :-/ it gets draining testing that often and getting negatives though. How often do you treat. ? Is it every day? And when did you get a negative to a positive?

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

With my last pregnancy in Nov. 2009 that ended in a miscarriage at 11 weeks, I knew I was pregnant three days after conception and I am embarrassed to say that I started testing way early too. I think at like 5 or 6 dpo. I had so so many symptoms and it was just too obvious to ignore so I convinced myself that if my symptoms were so strong, I would get a positive result sooner. I did NOT in fact get a positive result sooner. I got my faint but BFP at 11 dpo. Which I guess could be considered early but not really. I spent over $80 on tests that cycle for something I already knew and would have found out eventually. I am trying to be better this time. I have only bought a few dollar store tests and used two. Both BFN at 9 dpo and 10 dpo. Tomorrow is 11 dpo so because of past experience, I think I will buy a FRER and test tomorrow morning.
I find that the majority of women on these sites are very much addicted to POAS which I admit I have been and trying to restrain this time. I'm too broke this time anyway. HAHA

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo