Community post

Discussion

3/4 DPO

Hey ladies,
I have a few questions for everyone.
I think that I am on 3 dpo or 4 dpo, 3 days in a row of high bbt. I had Sharp right ovary pain for 2 minutes 4 days ago and now I am still sore on that same size. Nipples look freaking huge! MC is small amount if creamy/non sticky. Sex drive is through the roof crazy! Lol
1. Do you think I actually ovulated?
2. Is my mc normal (non prego), or (prego)
3.Anyone having the same issue?

Baby Dust Everyone!

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

There is no way you would have any pms 3/4 dpo. Implantation doesn't occur usually until 6-12 dpo. Maybe you haven't ovulated yet or you have a cyst? Or maybe you ovulated earlier than you realized. Good luck!

10 years ago

Yes I think you have ovulated. I'm 4dpo too and having all the same symptoms.
Your CM won't give you any hints about being pregnant just yet. But creamy CM after ovulation is totally normal, it's due to the increase in the hormone progesterone. Progesterone also causes other symptoms such as sore breasts/nipples.

I'm itching to find out if we've conceived, it's going to be a long week! Hope we've both caught our eggs, GL

10 years ago

Thank you gals. Best of luck with tons of baby dust! Hopefull :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo