Community post

Discussion

I need help!

I had a Tubal reversal 3/14/2014 a. Ttc since surgery. I have massive problems ovulating (pcos). I am tracking my temps, cervix, symptom checker, ie everything. I am new to this site and need help! I have 7 bbt charting to add, but do not know how. On a different note ... My doctor put me on metformin last month. Cycle 25 I blood test for ovulation. Next month I start clomid. I am nervous, scared, and excited! I am looking for suppor, information, and personal stories as I am starting fertility treatment next month. What are my chances that I will get pregnant? If I get pregnant, what are the chances if multiples? How long will it take to concieve after my Tubal reversal? ( general time frame ).

Baby Dust to everyone!!

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi there. I chart on fertilityfriend.com which is really easy to use.

I did 7 cycles of clomid last year (I also have PCOS) and ovulated on every one. Didn't get pregnant from any of them though. Your risk of multiples is 10%. In New Zealand I think it is a bit lower because they monitor everyone who takes it to prevent that. Are you going to be monitored? If so you might have a scan for follicles to see how many dominant ones there are (you should have only one) and blood tests to check on estradiol production.

I finally did get pregnant, but on my second cycle after I stopped clomid!!! And this was after a terrible sperm analysis result! So there is no guessing what our bodies will do!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo