Community post

Discussion

Other Lesbian Couples?

View Full Post

I love the community and support on this website, just curious if there is some lesbian/ gay presents as I am TTC along with my wife and would be interested in hearing some other couples stories and experiences.

34 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

31 - 34 of 34 Replies

The stress part is the hardest part for me especially waiting for test results from the doctors. The only thing that seems to work is keeping myself busy with activities to keep my mind off TTC. That is great that you are trying at home, good luck.

9 years ago • Post starter

The stress is really overwhelming. There isn't much you can do to stop thinking about it, but just have to try to stay positive. Good luck!

9 years ago

Hello ladies I love this site it gives so much hope during the two week wait.
My wife n I are ttc this is our third cycle. We are both in our late 20s African
American decent. We are doin home insemination with a known donor. He's in his late 40s white male. Do u think he is to old? How long would u try before looking for another donor? Jus curious even though I am 6dpo and feeling different symptoms this time -sore nipples, cramping in stomach n down there (TMI SORRY) running bathroom a bit and jus had a temp spike this is all so new to me never been pregnant
******babydust***** to all

9 years ago

@sharper2014 I'd say give your donor a couple tries before you change. I'm not sure if you've had his sperm tested but as long as he has good motility and sperm count it should be great. Hopefully you are already pregnant, baby dust to you and your wife

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo