Community post

Discussion

Other Lesbian Couples?

View Full Post

I love the community and support on this website, just curious if there is some lesbian/ gay presents as I am TTC along with my wife and would be interested in hearing some other couples stories and experiences.

34 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 34 Replies | Last Page

That idea sounds beautiful, you should try to tape it so you have her reaction on camera. So you have other children maybe you could involve them, or maybe it's too soon. I think your idea sounds perfect. Hahaha yea I had the urge to take a POas day 1 but they say the best time to take it is 1 day after your missed period. I have my Beta test tomorrow , I am so excited. I actually haven't been having many symptoms in the past 2 days, the only unusual one is a very bad dry mouth and thirst. Only 1 more week to go for you and it is Memorial Day weekend in a couple of days, so hopefully it will fly by for you.

9 years ago • Post starter

i would love to involve them but god forbid little bean didnt stick you know :(
oh how exciting your getting your beta tomorrow FXd for you. please keep me updated.
yea im dying lol but i know implantation happens between 9-12dpo so im really trying not to drive myself nuts lol
yea were headed to boston this weekend and AF is due this weekend too bleh so well see

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

A trip is a great distraction, ( I love boston). Will keep you updated but I do have to wait a day for results which stinks and is torture. I really feel different from the first cycle, so I am taking that as a good sign. Do you think that you will eventually do an HPT or wait until the Beta test? Are you feeling any different?

Hello! Me and my partner are ttc. I'm Jaee and her name is Ash.She is carrying and we are on DPO12 now! We're hoping to test again Friday or Sunday! So glad to see other LGBT Couples!!

Baby Dust to you all!

9 years ago

@phillygirl im 9dpo today and have been testing for the passed 2 days knowing id get nothing but BFN but i just had to lol ive had major back pain which i usually get around af but never this much and yesterday i had a wave of nauseousness the whole evening so well see

@onebabytwochicks welcome! have you all tested at all yet

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

@onebabytwochicks hope you hear good things when you test! @claudiamarie23 lol I no it's hard not to just poas all day long lol. Those symptoms sound promising, ironically I think nausea is a good sign in this case lol. Hope you both have a lucky cycle. I ended getting a bfn beta yesterday so on to cycle 3, I was really upset but am hoping third time is a charm. Any new symptoms?

Oh no :( I'm sorry. No not really. Oh had sharp pain going across my abdomen right below my belly button so who knows what's going on

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Hey how's everyone doing, feeling? I am onto cycle 3 6dpo getting my progesterone levels checked today, then beta in 8 days

Hi All :)

Know this is an old-ish post but thought I'd still leave a comment. There aren't many posts/groups out there for lesbians! Myself (25) and my wife (22) are ttc#1 via at home A.I, we don't know anyone else in the same situation as ourselves and as we aren't telling family members atm I can't ask any other females about their pregnancy symptoms. After a stressful two week wait, AF arrived today and I'm taking it harder than I thought I would but I am more determined to get it right for my next 'O' day :D if anyone has any advice, we would greatly appreciate it.

Good Luck to everyone trying out there :)

9 years ago

Hi....
So sorry to hear about AF coming that stinks. My wife and I are in our 4th cycle and have 3 days until we find out if we are pregnant. We would have loved to try at home but have been going through an infertility clinic.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo