Community post

Discussion

IUI Trying To Conceive - Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi all! I am doing my second IUI and am at 5dp IUI. I am just so nervous and keep trying to figure out what feels normal and what doesn't. Everyone seems to have different symptoms and would like some cycle buddies and to hear other people's stories.

208 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

201 - 208 of 208 Replies

@tjwjtw21 unfortunately AF has arrived thank you for keeping your fingers crossed for me. Good luck this cycle, and don't be worried about the talk after the third cycle ( which you won't have cause you'll get a BFP right) it wasn't a big deal.

9 years ago

Hi ladies- it's been kinda quiet here and I know there are only a few still checking in and such... Just thought I would post an update and see what's going on. I'm currently about 6dpo/5dpiui. Sounds like I may have O'd before IUI so I'm hopeful that I didn't miss out this month. We used letrozole this month and wow! It makes things so much faster and that caught me off by not having my donor sperm at the clinic until later than I would've liked. I had a neg OPK evening of the 20th and then it become pos the morning of the 21st. I triggered that day and had my IUI the following day. I had a temp shift on the 21st then more elevated the 22nd- hence why I feel a little like the timing may have been off. Anyhow- we will try again if not this month, just getting worn out from it all. My test day per RE is 8/4 so on goes my TWW.

How are you doing philly? I hope things are going well and that you Are feeling ok. Take care and looking forward to an update from you.

9 years ago

@tjwjtw21 Hey just checking on you to see how you're doing. You're a week into your TWW right? Hope you're feeling well and hopefully this is the bfp you've been wanting!

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi sr-tran. I'm actually 12-13 DPO and have my BFPs finally! Had a beta today and it was 147. I'm very excited and happy! Thanks for checking in. I hope philly is doing ok.

9 years ago

That's wonderful! Congratulations! I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing pregnancy.

9 years ago • Post starter

OMG. @tjwjtw21 I'm so happy to hear that you got your BFP this is amazing news. Wow that just made my whole day. It is so great to have both you and @sr-tran to look to and no this process works!!!!!!

Sorry I've been alittle quite. I'm trying a new technique of not obsessively fact checking, symptom checking and being on here everyday lol. It's hard I want to check everything but for the most part I thinks it allowing me to not revolve my life around this as much as I was. Here is for some fun news: I am 6dpo/5dpiui and have no idea if I am pregnant or not ( meaning no gut feelings either way). The iui went so smoothe it was amazing. Tomorrow I am supposed to get my progesterone check but I'm gonna miss it because I'm on a last minute trip to Nashville. I'm kinda bummed to miss it, but only 7 days until the HCG test!!!! I am still having major moods swings but at this point I am not sure if it's the medicines or the process driving me alittle crazy. I couldn't be happier to hear the good news it revives my hope in this process!!!

9 years ago

@philly- so glad to know you're ok and happy that you're taking a rest from all this madness! It can truly make one bat shit crazy and it's so much harder when the witch shows up. I'm praying and hoping that this is your month!

AFM- I'm so happy I'm finally pregnant, but I will say that I thought this cycle was a loss. We changed meds, made me O sooner than expected, forgot to order my sperm in time so was delayed a day then get to office for IUI and they have an emergency in the lab and can't thaw the specimen!! It's was just so many reasons I thought I was out. It was pretty crazy!! I got a first very faint BFP at 9DPO. I remember thinking it was probably just leftover trigger. But then the next day was darker and it progressed. By 11DPO I knew. I was so sick and bloated and the most sore boobs ever! Called RE and they made me wait to get a beta. That was ok. I just felt terrible. Still have some nausea but improving for now. Have my first OB appt on 8/22. Now it's another TWW to get there!

I hope you stay well and again, I pray this is your month!! Keep us posted when you can and enjoy the break too!!

9 years ago

@jtwtjw21 it's so great to hear things are going good for you. See fate was in your favor, maybe if you hadn't had all that craziness things would have been different. I'm so glad you finally got your BFP!!!! And you found out so early!!! Hope you keep feeling better and better as the days go on and I will keep you in my prayers

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo