Community post

Discussion

Need advice!

I'm going absolutely insane! and just need some feedback. I feel like I am probably over analyzing my symptoms. I can't remember exactly when my last period started so therefore cannot pinpoint when I o'd. I suspect that I o'd around the 16th which would make me around 11 dpo but I'm really not sure. This is my first month off of the mini pill (progesterone only) so I've had pretty funky cycles.

I had minimal brownish spotting on Friday (9 dpo) and again last night (10 dpo). I mean not a lot, just when I wipe and just brown tinted CM). I have had super vivid and terrifying dreams since 7 dpo which I never normally have. I have strange cramps/ pinching, they don't really hurt but I notice them. Usually when I am about to get AF I get strong cramps 3-4 hours before and them a heavy flow right away, no spotting before hand. I also had a migriane type headache 7-8 dpo, not painful but weird feeling and feeling"out of it". I usually get terrible migraines during AF, this one was similar but not quite the same.

Could this have been IB? When should I test since I'm not really sure when I am supposed to get AF?

Thanks!

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Well it sounds promising. Just coming off the mini pill may be messing with things tho. Best thing to do is join the rest of the POAS - Aholics and go buy from first response early result (not digital!!!!!) And get peeing.

lots of girls get bfp around 11 or 12 dpo on these so have at it!

I'm 11 dpo and retesting tmrw :)

Gl!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo