Community post

Discussion

ttc 3+ years cycle buddies

View Full Post

My dh and I have been ttc for 3.years 11 mos and I'm looking for some cycle buddies who have been our who are on this journey with me. No offense to those just beginning to ttc, but it's different after a few years are behind you.

17 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 17 of 17 Replies

Anothermouth.....Sounds like you have a positive chance this month! It's so hard being in the tww. As you said, I'm 9dpo and having an awful time fighting the urge to poas every day. I did this morning....and I have line eye...lol. I'm trying to hold off until mid next week. But I'll probably break down and test again. Ugh!
Redfire, welcome!We are all pulling for you!
Sprinkles....how are you doing??

Pix

10 years ago

well pix- any news? I am 10dpo, I have poas for the past 4 days, all BFN, my breast are the most sore they have ever felt. This is prob thanks to the clomid? Im still having vivid crazy dreams? I wish I knew for sure if I ovulated on from my left side, since thats the side where I have the tube, maybe then I wld feel better about this month. Wish you luck and lots of baby dust. Hope to hear some good news soon!

10 years ago

ADVANCE APOLOGY...Sorry this one is long...Hi guys, sorry I know I've been out of pocket for a few weeks...Mother's Day stings a little extra because my TTC anniversary is right at the same time, but I'm back in the stirrups now.

I am 9 DPO, I've not POAS YET! I always try to hold out, but my breast have overwhelmed my little A cup bra, so maybe I have something to look forward to. :) We did go back to DH Endocrinologist and found out the we have MORE SWIMMERS and More of them look "normal" whatever that means ;), BUT we still don't have many swimmers moving in the right direction. Motility is still low, but HEY progress is progress.

Endo also wants me to bump my clomid to 100mg in June when I visit my OB... :0 I don't like that idea because I'm already fighting TTC-zilla tendancies. Currently I'm injecting Lovenox 40mg once a day and that is going MUCH BETTER since I switched to vial and am not using those dreaded pre-fill syringes anymore. So things are looking up and we are counting down.

After a visit with our Pastor, we are all in agreement that if we have not conceived by December, my hubby will go off of the HCG and begin standard Testosterone replacement-probably androgel. Without a miracle from God, this would end our TTC journey, because the meds aren't enough to stimulate sperm production. We could try HCG again at a later date but there is no guarantee and we need some time for our bodies to relax off meds. We will still of course, TRY (as in having sex at the right times), but we know that medically the percentage becomes VERY small and conception would be a miracle.

We are approaching the fork in the road...adoption or just keep hoping and praying. Our pastor actually told us that he felt like adoption took MORE faith than conception because you never know what your going to get. That answer was a surprise because I've battled with the thoughts of if we just adopt have we given up our faith, but evidently not. We are not jumping into that just yet but we are being realistic. Have any of you been at this fork in the road...how did you all approach it?

10 years ago • Post starter

Sprinkles- i can understand ur hard time around Mothers day. My due date for the pregnancy i had ectopic for in sept was May 16. all on mothers day I kept thinking about how this mothers day was gonna be different.

Today Im feeling kinda down. i dont think this month is gonna be it. I had another neg hpt today. I keep looking at them, trying to make myelf see something.

10 years ago

well, af came on cd 29. I am on cd 4 and dose #2 of clomid 100mg. I hope this cycle has a better outcome than the last.

10 years ago

I'll be thinking about you...af came on day 28 for me and I too am on cd 4 now. I start round 5 of Clomid tomorrow night. Next month I'll be bumped to the double dose...100mg...ugggh. this will make my 8th or 9th round of Clomid total and I'm not a fan, but if it brings me any closer to my Lil one then it will beworth it. I'm thinking about all of you guys!

10 years ago • Post starter

Well, this past Tuesday, I had my cycle day ultrasound. A different dr done it this time. When he gave me my results, he just said good response. Didnt tell be the follicle size or how my left side reacted this cycle. But he did tell me he wanted me to go in tomorrow for another follcile scan. Last cycle I only had one ultrasound, so not sure whats so different this go around. For some weird reason, I have had sore breast for past few days but this usually doesnt occur until week before af, so it must be a side effect of the clomid. I havent ovulated yet. Just on cd 13

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo