Community post

Discussion

4dpo today, looking for cycle buddies.

View Full Post

4dpo today and looking for cycle buddies that I can chat to about this tww, and possibly give Dh a break so that he doesn't think I'm turning into some crazy woman! This is our 6th cycle ttc and I have been getting more obsessed with every passing month!
After ov I usually have tingling bbs right up till af arrives. The haven't so far and late last night they began to ache, the right one actually hurts! The sensation is so different to how they should normally be feeling by now. Trying so hard not to get my hopes up esp so early. Got a feeling this is going to be the longest 2 weeks ever!

16 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

11 - 16 of 16 Replies

for you Dianedzr, I tried it look at your hpt but I only saw one from 8 weeks ago.

Wishing- so far nothing really, I'm having light cramps but that's normal for me. I'm going to test tomorrow morning but I don't expect a bfp. DH and I didn't bd enough around the o, our whole family came down with a virus.

My back is aching but I've been going up and down the stairs with tons of laundry and reorganizing my kids' draws so it could be a result from that.
I want to be completely surprised tomorrow morning!

User Image

10 years ago

What are your symptoms right now? are you temping? ive been trying for 2 years and going crazy! need a cycle buddy to get me through the rest of this tww. I am 9 dpo right now.

10 years ago

Dianedzr - i couldn't find your recent test on here either, have you tested again today? I can't bring myself to test (which is v unusual for me, by now I would have gone through 3 or 4 tests!) I just can't face getting another negative just yet, even through this month I feel different, I like thinking I could be, at the mo instead of, i'm not :-(
Babymine - bad luck you were ill over ov, you're still in with a chance though it only takes one! Keep us updated.
Ezgreehart - welcome to the mad house and good luck to you this month. I was 9dpo yesterday and had some cramping, lower back ache and Achy bbs, normally my bbs tingle from ov upto af but they haven't this month, the Achy feeling started a couple of days ago and comes and goes throughout the day.
I'm 10dpo today and not much to add so far, was having hugs with dh in bed this morning and suddenly I got really really hot and felt like I was going to be sick, legged it to the bathroom but the nausea passed once I'd cooled down (my bathroom is like a freezer).
Where are you all from? I'm in Bristol, it's half 10 and outside it's cold and grey which is just typical as I've got the day off today.

and to everyone

10 years ago • Post starter

So it was a on 9 dpo Ladies. Boo. Also af came early this months, on to the next cycle and the tww for o. Who would have known that we would be living our lives in two week increments. Tww for the big O then another tww hoping for a bfp.

I'm in San Diego, California and its crazy hot! It was 95 yesterday!

Dianedzr- Any progress on the hpt? for you.

Ezgreehart- Are you ttc your first? I'm ttc my fourth and its been just over a year, this baby is sure making me wait. Have you had yourself checked out? I don't mean to offend I'm just wondering if you've ever been pregnant or is this particular baby making you put in work?

I hope you ladies have better luck this cycle then I did. I'll keep checking in.

User Image

10 years ago

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY HPT.

After my shower there was no AF so I took a dip strip hpt and there was a shadow, so I took a frer with the same sample no hold and I see a Very Very faint line. It's hard to see but I'm praying you see it as well. Let me know what you think please.

User Image

10 years ago

Babymine - there is def a line there! Huge to you, I was about to write awh boo but then saw your second post! Arh well done, really pleased for you. .
Wow 95, it's never been that hot here in England.

12dpo today and I took a frer yesterday and it was a bfn, hoping that I tested too early. Cd27 today based on a 28 day cycle, my cycles are all over the place and range from 26 - 36 days (last month 26 days month before 34 days), so praying I ovulated later than I thought I did, no sign of af yet and I usually get bad cramps a couple of days before and tingling bbs are a sure sign for me that the witch is on her way and they aren't. But deep down can't help feeling that the hpt was right and I'm in deep denial!

Dianedzr - are you ok?

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo