Community post

Discussion

Looking for ladies due in December to chat with

Hi ladies,

I am 34yrs just found out I am 4 weeks pregnant today. I have had 6 miscarriages in the last year and a 1/2 .
So I have happy and scared all at the same time.
just hoping this one sticks fingers crossed.
my due date is the 30th of December
hoping for a

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1395637200z4z1397797200z0.png

18 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 18 Replies | Last Page

I'm due on Dec 26th this isn't my first baby. I'm 32 and DH is 38. I found out I was pregnant April 12th at 9dpo. So now I'm 18dpo and 4wks and some change. Hoping for a GIRL

10 years ago

Thank you also
well I was hoping to have someone to talk to through this

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1395637200z4z1397797200z0.png

10 years ago • Post starter

here I'am lol. I'm sure others will be along shortly lol

10 years ago

Hello there! I found out less than a week ago that I, too, am also pregnant! By my calculation, I am due December 26th. Do you count 40 weeks from the first day of your cycle? That's what I did, anyway. I'll be having an ultrasound here in the next week or two. My husband and I have been trying for one year now. I've had a septate uterus resected and been put on many different hormones, two rounds of Clomid, one of them being monitored (which did the trick!!!!). I am 4.5 weeks along and still can't believe it's true. I know most people wait til 12ish weeks to announce their pregnancies but I am having to lie to all my family about my infertility treatments that I'm not actually going through anymore! They know my business since it's been taking so long/having surgery and they all realize how badly we've wanted a baby. They're all asking how things are going and I just want to tell them I'm PREGNANT!!! Anyways, my sister-in-laws baby showers are this coming weekend. I'll be 5 weeks along at that time. I don't see my family very often, especially my siblings since we all live hours apart. We'll all be at my parents in between showers, evenings this weekend. I soooo sooo sooo badly want to tell them all in person and this would be the best time to do it, BUT it's my sil's baby shower weekend. Is that a bad time to do it? I obviously wouldn't want to tell any extended family, just my immediate so there wouldn't be ANY talk of it at the actual showers. I would actually tell them after one of the showers (that night), and then there would be an afternoon shower the next day. My husband is totally against it and so was I, but I'm dreading lying to them and then telling them by phone or mail in a few weeks. So...what is your opinion...1: Is it too early to announce it to ONLY immediate family at 5 weeks? 2: Is it too rude to announce it this weekend when it's my sil's baby shower weekend? (I feel like, it is MY family, I can do what I want to do!!) When are you guys telling your families? And, CONGRATULATIONS :)

10 years ago

First off we both have the same due date. I totally understand where your coming on both sides of the convo. 1 I know you wanna scream from a roof top that your pregnant. 2 I also know that it can be taboo to announce the news before 12 weeks. And I also understand that when family members live a distance it can be tricky. With ALL that said is it at all possible to tell your family after both baby showers? That way she has her moment to shine. If it were me I would probably go at it at the same angle. However I would wait until both events are finished. I think that seems very reasonable. What ya think? Oh and also to determine your due date you calculate from the first day of your last period

10 years ago

hi ladies ,

Have a question I had a blood test 14 dpo it was 93
just wondering if that is bad or not ?

any feedback would be awesome :)

I know that it isn't about the number,it's whether or not it doubles in a 48 hour period. Have you had repeat betas done?

10 years ago

yes had more yesterday I find out Monday what they are so hoping I get the results I am looking for :)

Please update ASAP :)

10 years ago

I will for sure :)
I am in Australia so I may comment at different times of the day .

but I did a clearblue I know they are not always right but it has gone up to 2-3 which is pretty close at the moment

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo