Community post

Discussion

ttw!!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies anybody else on there tww I'm 6dpo and wanted to swap symptoms see what you are all experiencing :)User Image

100 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

61 - 70 of 100 Replies | Last Page

Best of luck to you Summer Breeze!

I did a internet cheapie test this afternoon and it was a BFN. Trying to stay positive because I know it's still really early but I was hoping to see even a little shadow of something!

Going to try to hold off on testing again until Tuesday (yeah, right).

Best of luck to you ladies!!

Kate the Great

10 years ago

Hahah Kate the great you and I both know we are gonna be testing everyday till AF arrives lol!

User Image

10 years ago

I've had 3 faint positives but still not convinced until I het a nice dark line I'd try a digital but don't wanna waste money :/

10 years ago • Post starter

Anybody used tesco Cheapies?

10 years ago • Post starter

well did a test at home today.. ..then to add to it got a call from my lab blood BETA test and worst fears confirmed ..so im out this month ..will be back to Clomid from tomorrow and 3rd cycle attempt ..am gonna give it one more try anf if it doesn't happen will take a holiday to get my mind off this obssessing

10 years ago

Big hugs summer xxxx

10 years ago

So sorry to hear, Summer. When it does happen for you (and I'm sure it will!) all the waiting you had to do with make it just that much more special :)

Hugs to you!

Kate the Great

10 years ago

Awww summer I'm so sorry :(

User Image

10 years ago

So I just did another test. It was negative, I am 9dpo. I also did a test on 7dpo it was negative. I have been having "period cramps" since yesterday but period is not till Friday. Not sure why I am having period cramps so early????

10 years ago

Hi everyone,

I'm 13 DPO and this morning I experienced something really upsetting, I passed a big blood clot and subsequently a few more. I should note that I have always had heavy periods with big ugly blood clots, but my period isn't due till tomorrow or Tuesday.

I called my MD and he said it was still too early to know for sure what's going on with me. I asked him if it could be:

1. Early miscarriage/chemical pregnancy (although I have had only BFN's-- tested days 9-12 dpo with FRER as well as cheapie early preg strips)?
2. My period arrived early?
3. Heavier than normal implantation bleeding?

I have also had the following symptoms today, in this order:

- crying spell from thinking I had a miscarriage
- intense cramps, like AF is coming, but more painful
- feeling super hot and had to lie on the bathroom floor to cool off
- nauseated and thought I was going to throw up
- feeling like I wanted to die from the disconfort/nausea

I took a really loooong shower and it really helped. I sat in the bottom of the shower and let the water hit my abdomen and took some Tylenol for the cramps and headache.

- in the shower I got horny!
- then I got out of the shower, ate and n ow I feel like my sense of smell is heightened!

OK, probably TMI but I feel pretty crazy. I hope I didn't miscarry.

I'm starting to feel a bit better. Maybe I just was having intense implantation bleeding??

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

to all!!

xo Falco

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo