Community post

Discussion

Anyone 2dpo??

View Full Post

I'm 2 dpo today and looking for some buddies to help me get through the tww.
Got a +opk this month, which is the first time I've caught the surge! and put lots of effort in bd'ing, I've been off work this week so had plenty of opportunity!!,

Fingers crossed! Xx

23 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 23 Replies | Last Page

Fx'd!

Took another hpt test this morning with FMU at 8 dpo...which I know is early...

I could see an extremely faint second line on it. It was so light it's almost a grey color...I thought maybe that's what an evap line looks like, but this was after waiting 5 minutes like the test said and I just looked up evap lines and it says they occur hours after taking the test! So Fx'd...I'll be testing again tomorrow morning and probably everyday after with the internet cheapies and then have some FRER's that I will take if I'm still getting positives and AF fails to show....

I'm really excited-but I know I'll be okay either way because I'm starting a new job soon and it's not ideal to be preggers right off the bat for the new job...it's like a win-win either way though a BFP would be a bigger win....

Lyndizzy29, I've been off BC since 8/2012 because my hubby deployed for 10 months and I never went back on it. We started trying 11/2013 but just got OPK's and preseed this past month.

How is everyone else doing?

10 years ago

Oh wow saraly3, fingers crossed for you!! Keep us posted!

I had the blood taste in my mouth again yesterday, but other than that, not a thing. I'm 10 dpo today so going to test with FMU tomorrow, which might still be a bit early but I can't wait any longer!! Haha

Xx

10 years ago • Post starter

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=256157

10 years ago

So exciting! I think it's more obvious if you invert the image!! Looks like a BFP to me!!Xx

I hope so! I keep getting these painful twinges, I would worry they were cramps from AF but they come and go really fast and it's. still a little early for that...

I wouldn't worry about not having a lot of symptoms, I have a lot of friends who didn't have symptoms until about a day or two before AF would potentially show!

What type of test are you using?

10 years ago

I've got a super drug test. They're meant to be really good!
Got a BFN this morning but had some really strange feelings today, and it's still a bit early!
Going to re test on Wednesday.

Have you had any progress?xx

well i caved.....

i got a BFN at 9do. i know its still early so i will test again on Friday. i have no symptoms at all. I've been alittle tired BUT then again i haven't been sleeping too well.

anyone have any good news?

10 years ago

Hi, I'm now 14 dpo, got a very faint BFP this morning! Cycle day 33 and no AF! Just hoping it isn't a chemical and gets darker in the next couple of days!!

You're not out til AF shows christymarie07!! Judging by my line this morning, there's no way it would have shown at 9dpo! Xxx

Hi Ladies, hoping you don't mind that I join in. I am currently about 9 dpo myself (I don't temp, just going by opk's so I could be + or - one day). I am learning to weed out the tww symptoms that are usually present in my normal cycle and there are only two things that stand out.

1. I have only had significant BB pain with 2 other cycles that I remember and I believe that I may have had a CP with both (one being last month). Generally the soreness is mostly in the right one and contained to the bottom right side.
This month I am noticing soreness in both (though still more intense in the right one) and runs along the bottom and outer sides. My nips are very sensitive (on and off) and all the discomfort seems better in the morning and progresses throughout the day (worst in the evening).

2. I started having shooting pains / pinches in my pelvic region at 6dpo and yesterday at 8dop was the worst of it. I don't recall ever experiencing this sensation in this way associated with my cycle.
The pains themselves are hard to explain. It is like a pinching, stabbing, shooting pain that almost make me think of little shocks. The pains run across my lower abdominal/pelvic area (from belly button and around across to hip area. Sometimes I feel them right under my belly button and they feel close to the surface (if that makes any sense), and sometimes I even felt them radiating down through my vaginal area.
At 8dpo I felt these pains/twinges all evening long and they were more prevalent while sitting.

I took an $ store HPT this morning with FMU and thought I saw a shadow of a line but nothing I would put any stock in.

I am anxious and eager to get through the last 1ww and hope to start seeing all your success stories soon.
(Sorry to be so wordy)

User Image

10 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS Lyndizzy29! You give me hope!

Loopygrl you have alot more symptoms than me that's for sure. i have never been pregnant before so all the symptoms you have sound like good signs to me. all you can do now is test againin a few days.

I WILL NOT TEST AGAIN UNTIL TUESDAY WHEN AF IS DUE........or atleast i will try my hardest not to.

Good luck to all!

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo