Community post

Discussion

2 dpo approx

Let's compare symptoms and maybe it will go quicker

10 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Replies

I hope this is the right place to put this. Today I am 2 dpo. Yesterday I had lots of twinge and back pain and (Tmi) some yellow cm. I'm pretty tired but I have an 8 month old.not sleeping through the night(sigh) so can't really count thAt as a symptom. Trying to look at cp as well but it kind of changed. Yesterday it was high firm and I think kind of open still. Last night it was high firm and felt like pursed lips. Today it's even higher but feels like tip of.nose. I believe that to be a bad sign

8 years ago • Post starter

Hello:)

I'm 4dpo and have bad low back pain since yesterday, also some cramping/pain in lower abdomen, had vivid dream last night and 99.3 F temp, my boobs also started to hurt, and I feel watery wet down there
Last time my first symptom was low back pain, smell (but that was bit later like 12 dpo), sore boobs, glow

I did'nit check my cervix and not sure how it's supposed to feel if I'm pregnant..I think soft? I know before period is low and hard...

we can only wait now:) I know if sensitivity to smell will come thats it:)

8 years ago

I am 4 DPO today as well. I have been nauseous the past two days, extremely tired,back pain, and my breasts are really sore. We are 6 months TTC.

We tried the day before a positive OPK, that day, and the two days following. I know its probably two early to have symptoms, but Ive heard people have had them and ended up with their BFP! The only usual after O symptom I have is the sore breasts, The rest is not normal for me.

Fingers crossed for all! This is our month!!

8 years ago

I had loads of symptoms last month and ended up no being pregnant. So in some ways, unless I have loads of CM and no symptoms - I reckon I may not be. I had no CM at all last month. So I'm trying to compare cycles. When I conceieved last time, I didn't realise until 12DPO approx so I defo musn't have had symptoms (was a bit of an accident last time). I know I was very tired by 12DPO - that's it. Defo not getting hopes up. My cervix keeps changing - I just checked there and low, firm and pursed lips. I have read it should be soft and high for pregnancy but (clutching at straws), it may not raise and soften until months into pregnancy

Hi ladies I am 4dpo. Have lower back pain alot of creamy CM, fku like symptoms and dull cramping since O. This 2ww is horrible hope it goes fast. When is eveyone planning to test?

8 years ago

God longest 2weeks ever. My symptoms have been an increase in cm which alternates between watery,.stretchy yellow etc. I remember last month praying for cm and being so dry so this is.Defo.different. I've had twinge particularly in my left side low and to the front and.few.in my right side. However my cm seems to have dried.up in the last couple hours. I've had some nausea.today but think that's lack of sleep. I did ha e a food aversion to pizza first-person turned my stomach. I tested with 2nd mu but of course bfn. How are you ladies going? My head is wrecked

3 DPO here! I know most of what I'm feeling is probably just symptom spotting, but I am very, very hopeful this cycle!!! I've already got vivid dreams, increased peeing, bloating and cramps in my uterine area, tender breasts with very suddenly very obvious veins, an increase in creamy CM, fatigue, gas, and this morning I woke up with heartburn and nausea. All of these things are uncharacteristic for my usual cycles so I'm getting very hopeful. I'm trying not to read too far into this, but it's tough, especially when it feels like my body's going crazy.

User Image

8 years ago

Bfn this morning 7 dpo. I had a good bit of swinging yesterday but I'm now beginning to feel.low due to my cm and cp. I had a significant amount of cm-on Toilet paper and even once.coming out of.me when I peed.considering I had.none last.month I thought this was Defo a sign but since.yesterday afternoon I've had none and none this morning. My cervix feels hard at the tip but all around it is squishy and sign-up much so that I wonder.Is it the walls of my vagina. It's all kind of swollen. I.know 7 dpo is very early-still 7 days til my a f due.I had ib last time at either 8 or 10 dpo Nd no other symptoms and bfp at 11dpo. So I suppose I shouldn't count myself out but I don't feel like I'm pregnant to be honest

Bfn at 8dpo. Having some twinge on both sides just inside of hip bone.felt nauseous all day yesterday but so far no real symptoms todAy.had one amount of watery yellow cm yesterday but dry as a bone otherwise. Co.dropped yesterday have not checked.today but I think it's closed. Feels like pursed lips. My head is wrecked. I'll be taking a break from this whole.thing and web site if my.gut was wrong this month as I feel like I'm just wishing half of each month by. Trying to keep spirits up but bad tempered.it's 8am we'd morn here-at due in 7 days so may be its early but dunno.

Thought I'd update.af has made an appearance a day early. Have had negative treats up to yesterday which was 13dpo. I've only spotting so far so maybe it will hold off til tomorrow. Anyway, just goes to show I had a totally different set of symptoms this time to last time, increased cm, headaches, major nausea and devil head cold now. LAst time I was dry as a bone, little nausea etc and both times by pregnant. Taking a break for a while as losing out on 2weeks of every month tracking these symptoms. Baby dust to all

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo