Community post

Discussion

TTC to BFP - TTC Support Group for TWW and Beyond

View Full Post

Ok, ladies, decided to start a new thread! Hopefully we can get some new faces in here.

For the new people! Hi, I'm Kat, but all my TTC buddies call me by my online handle: Blade. I'm 29 and this is my 18th cycle trying. I'm near the end of my TWW, but I can always use new cycle buddies!

We have a chatroom, which I'm usually in all damned day long by myself. Carol keeps me company from time to time. You can find the link in my signature if you want to check it out.

My symptoms this week? Bleah, just check my chart. xD The only thing I'm not monitoring this cycle is cervix position because I now have fake nails.

Dreaming of Useful Websites Beta Base -- For HCG by level on DPO Web MD -- best ovulation calc for knowing when your period starts. Cervix Thread on Baby Center -- How to chart cevix. Beautiful Cervix -- For some cool info on what different women's cervixes look like at different stages. TTC Until BFP -- Our chatroom for our group of TTCers. Come in anytime! 10 Miu HPTs

74 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

61 - 70 of 74 Replies | Last Page

Blade- my fingers are crossed for ya ...
My update-
OK so I hadn't mentioned this before but thanks to a link in blades signature this month I started charting my cervical position only, at least until I get the hang of it all. .. Anyways with that my BBT chart and opk it appears that O came on cd13 so I am now officially in my 2ww... oh yeah and I forgot to mention yesterday was my last day taking fertility blend sp1 we'll see how it goes

hope all our dreams come true ...Ruff

10 years ago

Your chart looks pretty good so far. I'd set your O date so you get the DPO numbers on your chart. Aside from that--good! But, personally,... to me it looks like you Oed on the 21st rather than the 22nd like the site is trying to tell you. I really want to smack CTP sometimes. This is why I like FF for charting better. I only chart on CTP too so people here can look at my chart.

Temp is slowly rising still. I have at least 4-5 more days left in this cycle. Did I mention I hate the wait?

Dreaming of Useful Websites Beta Base -- For HCG by level on DPO Web MD -- best ovulation calc for knowing when your period starts. Cervix Thread on Baby Center -- How to chart cevix. Beautiful Cervix -- For some cool info on what different women's cervixes look like at different stages. TTC Until BFP -- Our chatroom for our group of TTCers. Come in anytime! 10 Miu HPTs

10 years ago • Post starter

My temp is starting to look like a hill xD.

Well, something interesting happened last night. I noticed a tiny, tiny, tiny bit of blood in my CM around 2 AM last night/this morning when I went to the bathroom. I almost missed it it was so small. I'd say it was smaller than even the head of a pin. Really hoping it's good news for me.

Any new updates from anyone else?

Heads up. Is anyone else having trouble with chatzy? I think it's having a moment. Anyway, it does that sometimes. Hopefully it's back and working tonight.

EDIT: I figured out the problem. Apparently the url has changed. I made sure to change it in my signature. ^_^ Well, that's weird. Ah well.

So, for anyone still viewing, stalking, or posting in this thread...

I had what I call barely noticeable spotting at 8 and 9 DPO. It wasn't even really there, just few bits of red in my CM. Tiny tiny tiny both times. And my temp shot up a little today. AF is due on the 29th and I hate how the last few days make you cringe. >,< The tiny bits of blood either mean IB or Doom.

Poo! My temp dropped today by .3 degrees! >,< AF is likely tomorrow.

Sorry I haven't been on in a few days things have been kind of hectic for me this past week...

Blade-I'm sorry to hear your temp dropped I was really hoping this was our month ...

My update- I am currently @ 9dpo and haven't noticed any symptoms not even the usual ones. I took a test this morning and it was negative... I know I still have to wait for af before I through in the towel but this just doesn't feel like my month either there has been way to much stress on my shoulders with the college semester coming to an end... fingers are still crossed though

10 years ago

It's alright, Ruff. AF came yesterday. Cycle 20, here I come. Fresh start again, right? Meh.

12 dpo temps still up and another negative these last few days are so annoying.

10 years ago

I didn't get my temp this morning since my son hurt his foot and slept in my bed last night ... I'm 13dpo & af is due tomorrow I started spotting today with mild cramping so I'm pretty sure this isn't my month... :(

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo