Community post

Discussion

Confusing cm 5dpo TMI warning :)

Hi all I am slightly confused I have it that I would be 5dpo, but today I noticed some cm in my underwear it was slightly colored and sticky I tried to stretch it thinking I have ov date wrong. It was only a small amount and not like the EWCM I had few days ago.
We did BD about seven times from CD 10 to CD 18 this was through my predicted fertile days.
I'm now confused as to why I have this cm randomly appear
No symptoms just headache and tired( nothing new there), had sore breasts two days ago which I put down to ov time.
I don't temp or use tests as I don't want my ttc to be too clinical
I have two daughters one through IVF and one surprise.
We have no real fertility issues but my DH has got low mobility sperm.
I am hoping to get a BFP this month as it would be due near my late FIL bday and would be extra special if it was a miracle boy.
Not really sure what to think and I am trying not to symptom spot as I had a lot of symptoms last month and doc even said I had a possible missed miscarriage as I ticked every box even implantation pain and spotting but got my AF that was very weird and heavy I couldn't stand without a gush.
So I don't want to over think but very curious what others experience regarding cm and ov compared to preg signs.
Ta :)

User Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi! I am on the same schedule as you. Today I am at 6dpo. I too have some weird CM. It is more milky looking though. Also, I have a weird symptom where the opening of my cervix seems to be tilted up to the side a little bit. Not sure what that means. This is TTC month #4 for my husband and I so I am really hoping for that BFP this month! We are using the CBFM. So much information out there,,,some say CM can not tell you whether you are pregnant or not, and some say it can. It's hard to say whether you are having a delayed ovulation or not bc you say you are not using any opk's. Can't hurt to BD just in case! My symptoms at this stage are lower back pain (which is pretty regular for me) and extreme bloating! I had some mild cramping yesterday but I think that might be too early for implantation right? Anyway, hope that CM might mean you are pregnant. Guessing and hoping is hard isn't it. Can't wait to take that test!

10 years ago

Thanks Nina. It's ver hard not to symptom spot.
I have got very creamy milky type cm now and that's not normal for me. Had headaches and very moody but nothing else so I am assuming its business as usual here. Guess time will tell.
Good luck fingers crossed you get a BFP this month.

User Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo