Community post

Discussion

10Dpo

View Full Post

Who here is with me at 10dpo? When will you start testing? Share your updates with me :)

58 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

41 - 50 of 58 Replies | Last Page

lol! That's funny about the fan!! We've been using a fan for so long I can't remember not using it and we use it year round! It's so soothing and we like our room cool! :)

Would you need a special thermometer to test vaginally? I'm really thinking this ear one sucks... going to look into another normal one for next cycle, if no luck getting preg. My temps have been steadily increasing, by .1 or .2 for the last 3 days but still not holding much hope. My biggest downer is I don't got much cm unless I wipe, I can see a little sheen on the tissue. I feel wet at times and by the time I remember to look or can it's either dried into my pantyliner or don't see much. I guess it's watery cm if it soaks in? Sorry, TMI. My bbs are still tender today with some slight shooting pains, lower left side has some sharp pulling/pinching at times (but think I remember this from last cycle) and I'm sleepless even though I'm exhausted at night and wake up each nite/early morning to pee (same as last cycle). Our minds are so mean to create these symptoms or PMS is a real b*tch if it's not pregnancy symptoms!! :(

I think I had a pin dot of blood when I had IB with DD so I doubt I'll have much IB when I get preg again.

Your symptoms do sound confusing but it's what we both get each month, right? Except I haven't been able to depend on temps to help.

I keep trying to hang onto any hope that I can still be preg by still reading TTC stories though so we're still in it until the ugly witch shows! Crossing everything I got for BOTH of us!

User Image

10 years ago

I have slept with a fan on since I was a baby- mum would put it on to filter out noise. Now I can't live without the sound of it, & love the feeling of it feeling cool & I'm snugged under my doona (I think you call it duvet there)

Im not feeling very confident :(

CM is exactly the same as yours.

http://mobile.walmart.com/ip/15838236

I did a search for you for basal thermometers in Toronto :)

You can get more cost effective ones but the reviews weren't great.

It very well could be that we are ovulating earlier or later than we think & not BDing in that time.

When in AF due for you? I'm due on Sunday if I have a 26 day cycle like last month.

10 years ago • Post starter

Wow! Again we're so alike! We snuggle under a duvet with the fan too!! Lol.

Awwww! Thanks for doing that for me! $25 is nothing so I'll look into it for next cycle! :)

Atleast we're in this cycle together so I feel tons better I got a buddy out there with my symptoms.

I had a weird occurrence today. I picked up my dd at daycare and went to the grocery store for a few things. Well I've been having heartburn for several days and was getting waves of nausea (today only) which made shopping so hard... I didn't think heartburn could do that or maybe it's my hormones before af?! It was pretty bad so I took an antacid and it helped, sooo weird?! Have you had that before? I also got a bunch of creamy/wet cm on panties a couple hours later. Sooooooooooooooo confusing...

I often wondered if I o very early, shortly after af leaves. I did bd on cd8 though which would help my chances but who knows...

The witch is due as early as Friday to sunday for my normal 26-28 day cycle.

Do you still have the same symptoms? Nothing new at all?

User Image

10 years ago

Candie that sounds sooo promising!

I don't think I've ever heard you mention heartburn & nausea as normal cycle symtoms. Personally I get them always around 8dpo because of the spike of progesterone, then they die off.

If I had them still this late in my cycle i would be pretty confident AF wasn't coming. Fingers & toes crossed for you.

The ONLY unusual symptom is I'm feel a little spacey at times- off with the birds. And having trouble concentrating.

Oh also, sciatica the other day. The last time I had it was when I was pregnant with DD. The physio said it was due to hormones allowing the pelvic region to loosen up, & something was leaning on a nerve.

However it's more than likely because I haven't been doing enough exercise lately!

To be honest, not feeling very confident & think about next months strategy.

Tempted to take a test?

I know, it sounds promising, right?? I'm bummed though! :( I caved and went to the dollar store and got some pregnancy tests and tested around 9pm last nite and it was negative! :( I only held my pee for about 2-3 hrs, max, and there was no sign of a 2nd line AT ALL. Sigh... It's still early I know and the sensitivity on those tests are high, 25, so I'll wait and see till tomorrow or Sunday and maybe test again.

Since last nite I've had these shooting pains in my left nipple, mild but obvious, and they're on and off. Still very little cm and still sleeping horribly... I'm so tired at night but I keep consciously waking up 2-3 times. This cycle has been bad for heartburn/indigestion where I notice it more and the nausea... I had a bit last cycle too, I'm sure, but wasn't as bad as this time either. My temps keeping going up, every day since my big dip at 7dpo.

Your spaciness and sciatica sound promising!!! Especially if you had sciatica with DD! I wouldn't rule it out as just needing to exercise, especially if it's a new symptom!

Are you going to wait until AF is late before you test?

User Image

10 years ago

Hey! You know I was thinking what you said recently and I don't think you should feel less confident this cycle with no new symptoms! Based on what you said before you said you had barely anything with DD, right? And you have the sciatica like before so I think you got some good chances, girly!! Don't lose hope or think of next cycle yet! Remember what you said last cycle - this is OUR MONTH!!

I've been reading too much into my symptoms, me thinks, so I think my mind is making stuff up... especially with me reading my previous TTC success stories and holding onto hope so hard. It's amazing how strong our minds are.

Every little twinge/pull down there I put my hand on it and think how amazing it would be to have a little being in there again! I try and be careful doing everything in case I am (twisting too fast, etc), keep looking at bbs to see ANY changes... am I the only crazy one here? Do you do these crazy things?

I've been soooooo hungry lately, I'm hungry every 2-3 hours like I was when pregnant with DD (which is why I think my mind is taking over). I also think I'm coming down with a cold or allergies, I keep sneezing and I've been really warm lately though my temps don't show it much... Had so much hot flashes at work yesterday a lady said to me "are you pregnant?". lol. I so wish I was... my daughter's been funny lately too, she said when in the grocery store the other day "let's go home, mommy, and see a baby"... I have NO idea where she got that, she's NEVER said that before though could be a doll or something... Still gets this overactive brain going (and hoping)...

Ok, I'm done with ranting and all my details! I'm sure you've figured out I'm a detail-oriented person and think too much. lol. It's nice to speak to someone who understands and can relate to me so thanks for being my buddy!! Ugh, these hormones.... I'm happy honest! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Lol you are so funny. You are exactly like me. I overthink wayyy too much.

DD has even been telling people she has a baby in her belly. Lol. The things kids sense! She must know we really want one.

So AF arrived for me yesterday. Another 26 day cycle. So here it starts all over again....

How are you going? Thinking of you hoping AF has stayed away!

Hi Sunseeker! I'm soooo happy! I got my BFP this morning!

Took a dollar store test and was so doubtful but it showed up and is there! I uploaded images though I know I took the pics late but the result was the same as within the time frame! I didn't trust the dollar store test so I ran to a drug store around the corner and bought a digital and it was a strong positive! I'm about 2 days past my last day AF was due so I knew there was something but I was still a doubtful... I still can't believe it!! Soooooo happy and hoping everything goes well!

I'm sorry AF showed up for you! :( Praying next month will be your month so we can be in this together!!

My clues that this cycle was different was the shooting pains in my bbs/nips around when AF was due (never had that before) and I had the same nausea where I have to eat every 2-3 hrs or I get it... oh and I guess the heartburn/indigestion was different but I guess I just add it up with my nausea.

I hope you're enjoying your break before ramping up for another cycle!!

User Image

10 years ago

So happy for you Candie!! Such beautiful news

Have you told DD? Does she understand she's going to have a little brother or sister? Have you told the family? Such an exciting time. You must be ecstatic!

Have you been to the GP yet? Ultrasound?

Will your due date be around your parents anniversary?

You've given me hope

DH has insisted we ramp it up this cycle. He thinks I try to hard to pinpoint O, & leaving it too late. Yeah right, that's just his theory to get more BD.

Lol, he's probably right.

Thank ya, sunseeker!! :) I am very ecstatic!! It was such beautiful timing too as a few days ago was our anniversary so we went away for a bit and took the week off though was disappointing not to have a drink to celebrate. lol!

Yes, I told my DD and I think she somewhat understands but not fully and forgets after 5 mins. hehehe.

I have my first doctor's appt next Wednesday though it won't be an ultrasound - it's just to confirm I'm pregnant and not sure what else they do. I found this doctor after I was pregnant with DD so not sure what he does with prenatal care. I took 2 more tests today as I was reading that you should wait a week after AF for best results and they're much darker than before so yay! :D My due date is still the day of or the day before my parents anniversary!

I agree with your DH - you shouldn't try so hard to pinpoint O. Do you just rely on OPK's? Do you not check your CM or go based on the calendar or temps? I know you want a boy (LIKE ME!!) but I just would be happy with either and the huge bonus if you it's another girl is we have everything already which sounds great, money wise! I just want healthy above everything else though. I think your DH has a good idea though - trying more is always fun! :D

How are you doing? Is AF gone yet?

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo