Community post

Discussion

10Dpo

View Full Post

Who here is with me at 10dpo? When will you start testing? Share your updates with me :)

58 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

31 - 40 of 58 Replies | Last Page

Wow! Only a week late in Australia? Here they don't like to go over 2 weeks but I guess it all depends how the mom is doing and what she wants to do... I've heard of celebrities going 3 weeks late! Guess everywhere is different?

Goodness! Sounds like your labour didn't go so well either?! Vomiting with each contraction? Omg... that sounds terrible. They don't have the manual control for the epidural here at all! I never knew that existed! That sounds amazing... I think what they do here is give you too much so you're numb/paralyzed which is better than feeling pain. lol. When I had the c-section they had to give more anesthetic for the surgery and I honestly couldn't feel anything from my head down so I couldn't hold my DD. That shouldn't be normal.

lol! Yes, I bet you're right about this infection. It probably didn't clear up from last time. :( I've never douched so it's not that. I've never heard of that show "embarasing bodies", though could be me as I'm more of a movie buff than show but do have my favs. Is it new??

My DD has been at a in-home daycare since just past 1yrs old (when I had to go back to work) so she's brought plenty home, especially since this Sept when the grandchild of the lady taking care of them starting going to junior kindergarten. She only had her grandson and my dd which is why I went with her, the 1 on 1 attention. So still trying to boost my immune system along with hers cuz I almost always get what she does. lol.

Crossing fingers for you! I've never temp'd, is it hard? I have an ear thermometer & normal oral/under-arm thermometer, do you need a special BBT one or will they work? I think if I miss this month that I'll look into temping so I can try and find out when I O. How are you symptoms? Still weird cm?

AFM - I meant to mention too that this cycle my bbs barely hurt at all. Just a little tender here and there but much worse before. Odd? My tummy is still out of whack so I can't eat much or if I eat something too heavy, etc. I feel a lil nauseous but prob just trying to sort itself out. Sucks though...

What'll you do for next cycle? Anything new? You sound like you do alot already!!

User Image

10 years ago

Well, the witch showed last nite so I'm out.

Crossing fingers for you!!

User Image

10 years ago

We're back to cycle buddies!! I got mine yesterday as well- a 27 day cycle.

So if we concieve next month we're likely to have same due date which will be around my DD's bday. My sister and I share the same birthday 3 years apart so that will be weird if I have another on DD's bday.

This is our month, I can feel it.

Basal temp- u need accurate readings so best to have a Digital one with 0.00.

I just turn it on as soon as I wake, stick it under my tounge and after one min it beeps with the reading.

I'm also going to use OPK's this month & start using them early. This egg is not going anywhere this month!

Embarrassing bodies is a British show. It's filmed showing people's GP appointments. You get to see lots of weird & gross stuff- some stuff we're probably all familiar with- others very foreign.

How is the infection? Clearing up? Tummy bug?

10 years ago • Post starter

Funny how that works! Us back to the same cycle! :) Nice to have a buddy!

Wow, that is neat about you and your sister! Would've sucked when you're kids, fighting for each of your own attention but getting older would be great for parties!

If we do conceive this cycle my due date is my parents anniversary! So this website says and depends on when I O... I sure hope you're right and that this is our month! I got goosebumps actually thinking it could be true.

Both of the thermometers I have are digital so I'll use the oral one and leave the ear one for my DD. It'll be interesting to see when I O - I always think I do early when trying to decipher my cm...

I think the infection is cleared up, I haven't used anything for it - wasn't sure I should if I was preg? If I have anything after AF I'll go to the store. Tummy is pretty good now, finally.

How you doin? Hopefully no surprises with work and going away to make it hard to dtd near O!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Sunseeker! Been a while so thought I would write to see how you're doing? Have you O'd yet?

I think I'm 1 or 2DPO and feeling more confident this cycle as we've been able to bd every other day and my cm was more obvious this month to detect O. I've been temping, started late, but hoping it'll help see a pattern...

Now the dreaded 2ww! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Hey Candie,

I was just thinking of you whilst looking at my cycle.

Exciting that your feeling more confident!

I've been hopeless with the temping. But have been ontop of it last few days. Haven't had my rise yet. Thinking I'm 1-2dpo too :)

Felt the progesterone kick in today. Heavier bb's, bloating etc, so thinking I'll see that rise tomorrow.

We BD'd cd12, 13 & 14. I know I said I was going to try every other day but Im scared I'll miss it lol. Plus I read only have to do every other day if low sperm count & now that we know DH are all good, we thought why not lol

Also used conceive plus (sticky stuff). AND I didn't go to the toilet after it & slept with it in me, and I slept on a towel - I know gross.

Do you use an app to track your symptoms? I have just downloaded Ovia & having fun with it.

2WW is already not fun

How are you going with the tempting Candie?

My temps have been really erratic - up & down everyday, without 3 constant rises & have not yet confirmed ovulation to me. Yet opk detected I would have ovulated a week ago. Really confused. I'm hoping the temps are inaccurate.

Hi! Wow, I missed your 1st response otherwise would've responded sooner! Sorry hun!

I was feeling more confident before with bd'ing when I think I was O but I'm feeling the same as previous cycles now; not much cm, bbs are ok, mildly tender at times and not much else to write about. Still not giving up hope though not holding onto much either. I'm about 7-8DPO.

My temping is going horribly... if I depend on that there's no way I'm preg. My temps are very low and either stay the same or get a lil lower so not sure if that's normal! I'm takin my temp with a digital ear thermometer. I sleep 3/4 on my right side so I'm taking the temp from my left ear and it's consistent at about 35.1/96.15 every other day or so. We also have a fan in our room that blows on and off on us all night so not sure if that matters or is making me cooler?? lol. I guess temping is not going good for either of us right now! Praying it's inaccurate for both of us! :))

How are you feeling?? I really hope you're doing better than me and atleast one of us get our BFP!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Oh and I meant to mention that I use this site for symptoms though it's very basic... never heard of Ovia! Do you use this site for temping as well? I wish they had more examples of typical people temp charts so I can see if mine are "normal" but I guess I'll find out if I do it for a few months. Do you find it alot of work to be on several sites for tracking? I only use this site, nothing else.

I was just reading my BFP from when I got preg with DD in 2010 and I didn't have many symptoms from 1-8DPO either though I know every pregnancy is different. Guess we'll see but trying to keep up my hope by reading TTC success stories! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Haha your the same as me. We sleep with a fan on. I can't sleep without it.

I think that does effect it. My temps are really worrying me that I'm not ovulating. They are at 36.61 one day, then down to 36.14 the next, then they go back up. If no luck this month, CD1 next month I'm going to start temping vaginally. I've read a lot of people get erratic temps doing orally so I think that's best to try (not looking forward to it- especially first thing in the morning)

If they are still erratic next month I'm going to go to the GP to have some tests, to see if I am infact ovulating or not because this is getting tiring.

I have wayy to many apps going on. Fertility friend is the best for charting. I like OVIA's set up, but love how you can look up people's charts on fertility friend, & it gives you an analysis on your chart & symptoms. Eg I looked at erratic charts of women that have become pregnant, to give me some hope :)

Your exactly right, too early for symptoms. We'd be lucky to have implated yet. Did you have implantation bleeding with DD?

I can't be sure but don't think I had a single symptom with DD until 6 weeks.

My bb's are heavy and sore, nausea etc but looking back on past symptoms I have these exact same symptoms every month. I've read high levels of progesterone cause sore bb's & nausea etc, & progesterone is what causes the temp rises so I'm confused.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo