Community post

Discussion

Heightened sense of smell

Hi ladies! ( and gents maybe?)
I'm experiencing a heightened sense of smell and have been a little emotional lately. I'm only on day 13 of my cycle and have noticed the sense of smell maybe a week ago but it's getting much stronger my the day. I think this would be way too early in my cycle unless my last period was actually implantation bleeding, I've had chemical pregnancies before and I'm wondering if this is possibly the case or maybe I'm pregnant and need to take a test. Has anyone else has really early pregnancy symptoms and it actually turned into something? Or maybe it's leftover symptoms from a chemical pregnancy last month? My period was a little lighter but I did have to take plan B early in my cycle last month. Please don't judge, I haven't been with my boyfriend very long and our condoms kept breaking. My period lasted about 2 days, medium flow then three very very light flow. Which normally it's 1 day med, 2 heavy and one light. Thoughts ladies?

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I forgot to add that I have also have had very itchy legs and the only other time this has happened was with the chemical pregnancy I mentioned before

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo