Community post

Discussion

1st timers. Would like a buddy...

Hi all

this is my first month TTC and im 12DPO. ive been testing for a few days and getting negatives but i do have some symptoms
slight nausea, tender breasts and im SO clumsy lately. Im not usually a clumsy person, but i keep dropping things, knocking over drinks etc. is that a symptom?

me and my husband are using the CBFM and DTD during the high and peak days, so Im sure we done it around the right time.

OIm using first response tests, but still negative. thought by now i would have had a faint line.

maybe it just isnt my month.

Anyone in a similar situation wanna buddy up?

thanks
x

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

The more you symptom spot, the more you'll drive yourself crazy.

Try to relax and let it happen, or else you'll end up like the rest of us ;)

10 years ago

this is very true....sometimes i think we can bring on symptoms ourselves :)...i have swollen breasts and massive bloating. im 18dpo but what is preventing me from testing is that we used the pullout method so what are the chances? have 5year old and 3 year old. might hold off testing for a few more days.
if its a bfn id like to loose the bloating and keep the fuller breasts hahah... lost my boobs on my daughter. but she was worth it all the same.

10 years ago

Ha I know I shouldn't and this is only my first month. God knows what I'll be like. If it takes me a long time. I'm analysing already. Need to stop it or like you say I'll be driving myself mad!

Roll on next week when af is due

Fingers crossed for when you test in a few days and I hope you keep the boobs!!! ;-)

X

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo