Community post

Discussion

CBFM

Hi

I am on my 2nd cycle using CBFM.

First cycle, it asked for sticks from day 6. I then got my peak on day 11. I used 10 sticks in total for cycle 1 as the machine stopped asking for them. My cycle this month was 25 days (Iâ??m usually 29 days)

This cycle â?? again, machine asked for sticks on day 6. I am now on day 13 and on high. Still no peak yet, but I only have 2 sticks left? If I donâ??t peak for another couple of days then Iâ??m going to be then using 20 sticks for this cycle.

Is it normal for the machine to ask for 10 sticks one month, and then more another?

Thanks
x

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

It asks in 10's, but as soon as u get a first peak, dont waste more tests cuz its automatically a second peak then high then goes to low from there...u dont need to know all that junk, just the first peak.

10 years ago

well im day 14 today and still no peak. i only have 1 stick left, so if i dont get a peak tomorrow Im def gonna have to go on to the next pack.
strange as i peaked on 11-12 last month, yet this month still on highs at day 14.

Fingers crossed for a peak tomorrow :-)

10 years ago • Post starter

Still no peak. Can you still ovulate but the machine doesn't pick it up?

Only I had ovulation pains a couple if days ago and a temperature spike, but still only highs on cbfm

X

10 years ago • Post starter

Yep, for sure. U dont need a positive opk to release an egg...just like having a positive opk doesnt mean that u did release an egg. Ive had a cycle or two with high's and still O'd. For me it happened becuz I was taking supplements and fertility drugs. Ive also noticed that using smu instead of fmu, gave me more accurate results. I was able to really control just how concentrated my urine was and make them the same (or as close as one can get) every day.

Can u post ur chart?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo