Community post

Discussion

Thinking Positive Buddy Group

View Full Post

Hi ladies! A few of us who supported eachother in the tww leading up to Sept 5 wanted to continue the encouragement and support we felt at the end of Aug - beginning of Sept.

A few of us got a BFP (yay!) and a few of us are gearing up for POAS again (OPKs). Check in regularly so we can all celebrate the joys and support each other through the harder times.

Single Mom By Choice TTC Using Open ID Anonymous Donor Sperm User Image

343 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 343 Replies | Last Page

Saw my doctor today...clomid is in my possession!!! In a few days my period should start on its own, if not I'll start provera on Monday. Yay yay yay!!!!!

Stacy

Wife to my soldier since May 2002, Mommy to Xander (June 2007) and Anastasia (July 2010)...miscarried in July 2011 but praying for a RAINBOW!

12 years ago

Hi Stacy,
awesome news!!!! I did my Lupron shot last night for downregulation and my last BCP is on Saturday. Now I just need for AF to arrive and then I can start stimming!!!

fx

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

12 years ago

I'm so excited for both of you ladies! fx!
AFM: Gearing up to ovulate I think. Contemplating a booty call. LOL No... didn't I learn my lesson last time? *sigh*

Have a great day!

Single Mom By Choice TTC Using Open ID Anonymous Donor Sperm User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

I changed my mind, started the provera last night. I asked my husband about it and he had it just right: "The way your body works? Don't wait. Start the meds now." I'm already feeling sick, and will for the next ten days, but in the end it's worth it!

TC..yay! I've got my fingers crossed this works for you!

Oh Jenny....I don't know if it was meant to, but your comment made me laugh out loud. :)

Stacy

Wife to my soldier since May 2002, Mommy to Xander (June 2007) and Anastasia (July 2010)...miscarried in July 2011 but praying for a RAINBOW!

12 years ago

Stacy, good call and good luck!

Talking about call, Jenny, make the call - sperm bank or booty :) The man of your dreams will find you eventually - the baby does not have to wait for him ;)

fx to all of us!

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

12 years ago

I'm CD **91** (can you believe that??!?!) and took my fourth dose of provera today. Only six to go! Then a few days to wait for AF to start, then five days more to start the Clomid. And then, and then...

Completely off topic, I think I'm going to get a tattoo. This week. My husband has 7 and has been trying to convince me to get one since before we were married, but I've always said no. Partly because of pain, partly because I couldn't think of anything I'd want on me forever, you know? But I think I'm going to get the constellation Orion, and the words "look for me among the stars". (not 100% sure about the quote; it's from a poem I wrote in college and it seems a bit pretentious to put my own quote on my skin! But there has to be a quote, because it's the words that makes the idea perfect. I'm a poet, there must be words!)

Sorry for the ramble. Deciding I want a tattoo after nearly 11 years seems kind of big, though! :)

Hope all is well. When are you expecting AF, TC? I'm wondering how close our cycles are going to end up. I'm guessing I'll probably start sometime around the 24th.

Stacy

12 years ago

Hey Stacy,
I think the tattoo is a very cool idea. Probably Japan is a good place to get one. Somehow I think that they have skilled tattoo artists. The quote is also great. Better to have your own than someone elses.
I have no idea when AF will arrive. If this was a natural cycle, it would prob be to tomorrow, but the BCP and Lupron make it unpredictable. I read that it should likely be between 5-10 days from now. I had some minor spotting for the past three days. It may be a good sign or mean nothing.

Fx

12 years ago

I have an appointment to get my tattoo noon on Sunday!! I'm terrified...but excited too. :)

And I'm about to take dose #6 of provera. After that I'll only have four left. Yay yay yay!!!!!!!!!

Any sign of AF, TC?

How are things, Jen? Thinking of you both!!

Stacy

12 years ago

Hi Stacy, how did the tattoo turn out? Was it very painful? Glad you're getting close to the end of the Provera, AF should arrive soon!

AFM... After a few days of minor spotting, AF is a no-show so far :((( Well, it's still early though since I finished BCPs only on Saturday. Still hoping that she will show up soon.

Jen, hope you are ok!!

12 years ago

Claudia, no tattoo yet...Sunday at noon. I'm nervous. But I can't back out, Jeff put down $40. ;)

Hope AF shows soon!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo