Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 TWW, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hi everyone.. I'm new on here. My husband and I have been actively trying to conceive for 13 cycles, no contraception for 18 cycles. He works away so in the 13 cycles we have only BD on ovulation day once.. Twice including this cycle.. This is why the 2 week wait is so much worse this time, who knows when the next time could be as my cycle keeps changing.
I got positive OPKs on 05/07 and 06/07, we BD both days.
I'm currently trying pineapple core, can't hurt to give it a go!
Anyone else in TWW?

496 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

291 - 300 of 496 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies how are you doing?

Luna hope your doing okay not heard from you in a while??

Coops hope you and bump are doing good...have you told many people, meant to ask what DH reaction was when he woke up to that amazing message lol

I am AGAIN 2dpo so here we go again

and

8 years ago

Hey Scotty!!

Did you manage to BD as much as you'd have liked? Did you get a positive opk? The long wait is on then but that's a step closer to achieving what you want!!
How are those final 4kg going?

I'm good thank you. DH was shocked I think and just sort of said that it hadn't quite sank in but he was really pleased! He's been great and offering to do so much, but I've been saying no so that when I need it he won't mind doing it :)

Yes Luna.. How are things with you.. When are you due?

8 years ago • Post starter

Hiya coops he must have been so happy!!!! That's a great way to wake up lol x

Unfortunately we didn't BD as much as I wanted! Positive OPK on Wednesday 23rd and BD the mon, wed and Thur as DH was working away!!!!! Arghhhhhh so not got much hope this month x x

I had a clinic appointment thought the week and I am now under the recommendation weight!!!! So pleased...waiting in a date for surgery (LAPAROSCOPY & DYE INSUFFLATION) which will be in the next 6/9 weeks)

Scotty x x

8 years ago

I think the day after is really important, I was always annoyed that we were never able to due to DH going back to work but this time we did and ok it may have been a huge coincidence but that's the time it worked!!
Also.. Now that you know you've getting help.. Both myself and my friend conceived the month after we had been to the doctors.. Again could be coincidence but it's all looking good Scotty, stay positive!!

As for the doctors, that's fabulous news and means you kicked those 4kgs ass!! Well done, that's amazing, you must be so proud!!
Aren't they testing DH before making you go through that?

So pleased for you, you're on the best road now either way!!

xx

They testes DH way back in May...initial tests included sperm analysis bloods and transvaginal ultrascan which all came back clear!!

Next stage with the surgery and then IUI!!!

Fingers crossed eh!!!

Scotty x

8 years ago

They testes DH way back in May...initial tests included sperm analysis bloods and transvaginal ultrascan which all came back clear!!

Next stage with the surgery and then IUI!!!

Fingers crossed eh!!!

Scotty x

8 years ago

Oh wow what's great Scotty, all positive!! It may not be the way you had hoped you would conceive but the final outcome is important, not how it happens.
I've got everything crossed for you going forward. Hopefully you won't even need the next appointment but at least it's a back up plan xx

Hi ladies,

I am so sorry, just came to tell you I'm OK, I will promise to come and explain everything very soon, but I am alive and well haha.
We have a legal problem which is taking up all my time.

Coops how is the pregnancy? How do you feel? When do you have your first ultrasound?

Scotty that is great news, both about the 4kg and the IUI. I mean of course you'd rather conceive naturally, but the most important part is conceiving at all right?

I am due in 3 days, on the first of October, but I don't think much of it as we didn't really have much sex at all due to stress.

Will be back to talk soon!

Mom to crazy, happy, incredible Oliver Due with baby 2 this Oct

8 years ago

Oh poor you Luna hope all gets sorted soon..stay strong!!

I will keep you updated on my clinic appointments...came to terms with the notion that I will not conceive naturally but you are right Luna I would prefer to conceive than not!!

Talk soon x x

PS: ( just in case)

8 years ago

Hey Luna I'm so sorry to hear that you're having a tough time! I hope you're able to sort it soon.
It's not the frequency of the bd as long as it's the right time so fingers crossed that it's unexpectedly worked for you and what a brilliant surprise that would be whilst you're having a bad time. Everything crossed for you!

I'm well thank you. We have booked an early scan for this Friday and we have the 12 week one on 30th October.

Hopefully you won't need the appointment Scotty but it's a fantastic back up to know that you have the help available and that this will happen!!

to you both!! Xx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo