Community post

Discussion

Finally got my late BFP 7days late 21dpo

So we have been ttc since feb, have been using clear blue digital opk so new exactly when I ovulated, since ovulation I have been really light headed, metallic taste, tired but can't sleep, kept feeling pains but not like af and increased cm.....so I began testing 10dpo but bfn's so decided to wait till day after af due date, I was gutted when it came out another bfn as I really was convinced!!! I gave in again at 5 days late with 2 different tests and both negative....so then I come to the conclusion I must have something wrong with me and been googling all possibilities.
This morning I woke up and had one test left and thought what's the harm in trying however I was expecting a BFN again.....until straight away a faint line started to appear!!!! It's not really dark but is def there, I will test again in a few days, I think my hormone levels must be to low which is why it's taken so long!!!

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Congrats! Yay! Send some baby dust my way, lol!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo