Community post

Discussion

Temps went up and I'm so bloated!!

Today I am 9 DPO. I took a Rite-Aid test yesterday... It was left over from the previous cycle, hubby unknowingly bought blue dye tests. . It was an extreme . Today there is really nothing new to report. My cervix is very high, very soft, and very very tightly closed. I have hand lotion type CM. I have had head aches off and on since two days ago, and my breasts are a little sore but that's normal for me in every cycle. My sense of smell seems to be a bit stronger than usual, and I have been very thirsty but all I want is Cranberry Juice. I have also been experiencing small bouts of nausea after eating, that is new as of last night. My temp dipped yesterday and was still a bit lower than I was hoping for as of this morning. I'm not out until shows her ugly face. I have a normal LP of 14 days every month. I used OPKs this cycle and got a faint positive on CD17 and a blaring positive on CD 18. We BD from CD 12- CD 18. My last period was July 1st and the next one is due August 1st.

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I've also noticed that I seem to be easily winded as of late, and that is not normal for me. I am a regular Kickboxer, and haven't been able to push real hard during my workouts as of the last 3 days. What do you all think? Does this and all of the above add up to a bean do you think?

8 years ago • Post starter

Sending some major your way!

8 years ago

I took a test just now at 10 DPO. Today is July 28th 2015. I am on CD 28 of a 31 Day Cycle. I have a very faint But it's definitely there! I had a Positive OPK on CD 18. DH and I BD from CD12-CD18. Send me please! I almost gave up, I'm glad I didn't! I posted my HPT so feel free to find it. I'll come back tomorrow and post under a new category if you'd like to follow my Symptoms by DPO. Thank you all so much for all your support. This is Cycle 10 TTC Baby #1, and I'm happy and excited to report, we've succeeded!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo