Community post

Discussion

5 DPO

Hello all! First thing... Good Luck to you all!! Second thing... Today is CD 22 of a 31 day cycle. I am 5 DPO today after getting a blaring positive OPK on CD 18 with FMU. DH and I BD from CD 12- CD 18. Being 5 DPO today my temp is up at 98.7 and my cervix is high soft and closed very tightly. I also have very thick white lotiony cervical mucus. This type of cervical mucus is not normal for me at all at this point in my cycles. There is no itching or burning or odor along with it. It's not an infection of any kind. Like I said, at this point in my cycle, cervical mucus like this is way beyond normal for me. As per your opinion, after reading all of this information, do you think I have a strong chance for a BFP ? I know it's way too early to test, so I'm desperate for opinions. This is cycle 10 TTC baby #1. No medical assistance of any kind as of yet. I've been taking prenatal vitamins for over a year now. Please let this be it for us. What do you think?

11 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

Bump

8 years ago • Post starter

I haven't had a bfp yet as we are trying for #1 but I've read that it's very common in early pregnancy, fx for you and gl... Sending loads of baby dust your way

8 years ago

I am 7 DPO today. I have a crazy heightened sense of smell today. I am also feeling very tired and foggy. I have had cramps and bloating all day today. I also think I may have had spotting yesterday but I'm not sure. Still hoping. Wish me luck. Good luck to you too!

It all sounds very promising to me! Have you tried testing yet? With my last pregnancy I got a bfp at 7/8dpo on an ultra sensitive test. Please keep us posted.

Me (29) Hubby (35) PCOS Mommy to Miss I (2009), Miss P (2014), and now trying for our third. Can't wait to see a soon!

8 years ago

Today I am 9 DPO. I took a Rite-Aid test yesterday... One with blue dye. . It was an extreme . Today there is really nothing new to report. My cervix is very high, very soft, and very very tightly closed. I have hand lotion type CM. my breasts are a little sore but that's normal for me in every cycle. My sense of smell seems to be a bit stronger than usual. I have also been experiencing small bouts of nausea after eating, that is new as of last night. My temp dipped yesterday and was still a bit lower than I was hoping for as of this morning. I'm not out until shows her ugly face. I have a normal LP of 14 days every month. I used OPKs this cycle and got a faint positive on CD17 and a blaring positive on CD 18. We BD from CD 12- CD 18. My last period was July 1st and the next one is due August 1st.

I am 5 DPO and had ovulation pain prior to ovulation during and still now having mild pain on my lower left side. Also very bloated, constipated (had to drink some tea for that) and just feeling different. First month TTC used OPK got positive one on the 22nd. Anyone else have pains like I'm referring to? It's not unbearable pain but it's annoying. Oh and have pain in my lower back opposite the lower left abdomen pain. I called and spoke to a nurse and she had told me it's just ovulation pain and to not worry and maybe a baby will come out of it. I was like .... Ok? Anyone else have similar symptoms?

8 years ago

Sending you some major !

8 years ago

I took a test just now at 10 DPO. I took a First Response Early Result. Today is July 28th 2015. I am on CD 28 of a 31 Day Cycle. I have a very faint But it's definitely there! I had a Positive OPK on CD 18. DH and I BD from CD12-CD18. Send me please! I almost gave up, I'm glad I didn't! I posted my HPT so feel free to find it. I'll come back tomorrow and post under a new category if you'd like to follow my Symptoms by DPO. Thank you all so much for all your support. This is Cycle 10 TTC Baby #1, and I'm happy and excited to report, we've succeeded!

Congrats!!!!

8 years ago

Such great news! How exciting!

Me (29) Hubby (35) PCOS Mommy to Miss I (2009), Miss P (2014), and now trying for our third. Can't wait to see a soon!

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo