Community post

Discussion

New to Temping?

I am new to temping. I experienced a chemical pregnancy on February 19th and began charting on the 27th (late, I know, but I ordered the term. online)

I feel like my chart is out of control. Sure, my levels could be messed up because of the miscarriage ... can anyone chime in with advice?

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi there - sorry to hear about your loss. I haven't experienced that so I'm not sure what exactly it would do to temps. But my advice when taking temps is to make sure to take at the same time every day, and note if there were any changes to your environment. (added blankets, cooler temperature, etc..) Once you temp for a while you'll hopefully be able to know what could trigger changes (could also be stress, alcohol etc...) but can be different for everyone. Charting takes a bit of time to understand patterns and what's normal for you. Good Luck!

10 years ago

Thank you so much for all of that. I didn't realize things like alcohol could affect the temping. Great to know!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo