Community post

Discussion

5DPO & going crazy waiting, would love to find a buddy!

View Full Post

I've been lurking around for a while and have finally decided to post! DH and I have been together for 12 years, married for almost 5 and are currently ttc#1! I ovulated on Feb. 28th, so I am currently 5DPO and would love to find a buddy to symptom spot with or keep me from going insane, this is ALL I think about, I have accomplished about 1 hour of work in the past 2 days :( Ladies, whose with me?!

27 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 27 of 27 Replies

Hi all! I got a very faint positive this morning 11 DPO! Trying not to get my hopes up just yet but ill definitely update you as I keep testing! Hope this is it!!!

and to us all!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Yay! Congrats babydust! Hope it's good a sticky!!!

Sorry I've been a little absent, AF arrived yesterday, 3 days early :( Rough, but now I'm ready to get on with a new chance at it! Now the wait for O, I feel like all I do anymore is wait :(

10 years ago • Post starter

Congrats to you baby dust.

Commiseration Twinkie.

Afm. I swear I am peeing every half hour. Feel internally swollen inside and down there. Had a session of dull tight endings today which threw me a bit. We're cranked up to a good 5-6 on the pain scale. Then eventually tapered off was almost expecting the ol witch coz of it. So holding out. Getting harder not to dash out and splurge on a digi test.
Will keep ye up to date as best I can.

10 years ago

Acushla-any news?!

Babydust85-how are you feeling?

Hi twinkie.. thanks for checking in! Got blood confirmation yesterday so im officially 4 wks 3days! EDD 11/22/14!

I'm mostly hungry and my bbs are sore and growing.. been waking up early then tiring out in the evening... not very good since I work evenings hehe

Now just trying to enjoy the moment and not worry or think too much into things until my first appointment.

Hoping for good news for you soon!!

and to all!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi all

Today is cd34. Loads of but no. Backache so uncomfortable that had to take 2ibuprofen. Just don't know what's going on. Days late still

10 years ago

Yay babydust!! Enjoy every second of it for us that didn't get our bfps this cyle please!

Acushla-how strange. Are you usually pretty regular? I had extreme back pain on this last cycle for me and ended up with AF three days early, so I'm really not sure what's going on. Do you temp or anything to confirm O?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo