Community post

Discussion

5DPO & going crazy waiting, would love to find a buddy!

I've been lurking around for a while and have finally decided to post! DH and I have been together for 12 years, married for almost 5 and are currently ttc#1! I ovulated on Feb. 28th, so I am currently 5DPO and would love to find a buddy to symptom spot with or keep me from going insane, this is ALL I think about, I have accomplished about 1 hour of work in the past 2 days :( Ladies, whose with me?!

27 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 27 Replies | Last Page

Hello I'm with ya! I'm totally obsessed right now too! I'm only 4dpo and going crazy right now!. I know I need to just forget about it for a week before I even think about testing- but it's sooo hard!

I'm not new at this- we've been married for almost 17 years and we have 4 children- DD age 15, DS age 12, another DS age 11 and what we lovingly call our bonus baby boy age 22 months. Because we would like for him to have a sibling close to his own age and we would also like to try for one more girl (and of course we would be thrilled with another boy) we are trying for our fifth and final baby!! I never imagined we'd have such a large family, but I can't imagine life any other way now!

I believe I ovlulated on March 1st around 5PM due to some ovulation pain on the left side and positive opks and ferning. That makes me 4dpo and I plan to test on March 13th which would be the first day of missed period- but it's sooo hard to wait!! Hoping for that Thanksgiving baby! I turn 40 the day before and it woudl be a wonderful birthday present!!

10 years ago

I would love to have a Thanksgiving baby, and Nov is my birthday month as well, so that is another plus!!!

good luck and baby dust to you!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi lady's I'm 6dpo (according to app on my phone) and had a little spotting last night tiny bit no more today i got bad heart burn last 3 days... Hoping for best

User Image

10 years ago

Hello ladies,
Firstly I have my fingers, toes and even my eyes crossed for ye this month. Baby dust all the way! I'm a mother of 3 fabulous kids aged 12, 5 and 2. I'm 38 almost 39 (April). My cycle very badly behaved and varies somewhat between 33 and 38 days ish. It depends on her mood! I have had 3 sections and can't believe I'm here willing to go through another. Anyhow it's nice to be on the same countdown with company. Looking forward to hearing good news from us all! Night for now
Xxx
A

10 years ago

Hi Ladies! Hope everyone is doing well today! For those that have been pregnant, what is your earliest noted symptoms? Is it possible to really get much for symptoms in within the first week after ovulation? I've been having mild cramping and pulling sensations, a bit gassy and lots of bathroom trips yesterday (not just to pee, sorry tmi). Feel like I want it to be a symptom, but I think its too early. 6dpo today, oh why can't the time just hurry up already!

Baby dust to everyone!

Hi all,
Twinkie I hear ya. Feel tiny bit different but trying not to over think it. Tick tick come on. This is the slowest week ever. Hopefully more definite symptoms will pop up and my over active imagination will stop imagining bigger boob ish and stop over obsessing that it's because my new bra is a minimiser bought in haste and therefore when boobs released they are expanding in relief Thinking positive thoughts for us all.

And lastly my dh did the weirdest thing while we were watching tv tonight he kept his hand on my bare tummy under my shirt all evening. Which has not happened unless I was huge pregnant before and that would be a brief rub.
Oh well time will tell
Night night.

10 years ago

Hi, all! According to FF, I am 2 hours from being 7dpo. Today when I checked my cervix, it was still medium high but pointed left. Never felt that before. Trying to stop myself from consulting Dr Google but this is my 25th cycle and I'd really like to get pregnant this time. I'm down with keeping each other sane! I'm off work today (Friday when you're probably reading this) so let's do this!!

<3 Carol

User Image WE WANNA SEE THE BFP...GO...LIKE...THIS..... Dang it, BFP! Show up for all of us, already!

10 years ago

Im with you i ovulated on march 1st, Md im feeling pressure in my lower abdomen, and nkt really cramping, i been feeling yired but idk i prolly just like to sleep heheeh. We wil see after the 2 week wait

10 years ago

7dpo today! Wish I was a few more days in and just test even though it's still early. Starting to go a little batty! I feel like every "symptom"I have is probably just in my head...you know having it because I want to be pregnant so bad :( Argh!

This is a really quick message. I've had the weirdest metallic taste in my mouth for at Least two or three days. Never before. Anyone else have or had this. Few boob tingles and stabs too. Love to know am I sane or OCD -ing. Chat soon.

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo