Community post

Discussion

Anyone using Femara?

View Full Post

I am new to posting on here... so here is our short story. We have been TTC for a year this month. We don't really have any diagnosed issues. My uterus is pretty tilted, but my doctor says that shouldn't matter. I am on my second month of Femara. Last month my progesterone level was 30, which my doctor was pretty impressed with and shocked that I wasn't pregnant! This cycle we are trying our intercourse timing differently. Just keeping it to every other day and hoping that will help. I am trying to relax more so I stopped temping and using OPK's. This whole process has been so emotiona!l I am currently 6 days past ovulation. I am having some symptoms, but wondering if they are all in my head!
Good luck to you all!

36 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 36 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies! Glad to see you are still here updating.

Today I'm 9dpo (I had to check my chart) since I'm taking a more relaxed approach this cycle and not counting down my dpo. I ovulated on CD 15 this cycle, which is a little early for me. My first peak reading was CD 15 & my BBT chart confirms O on the same day!? Kind of strange since almost every cycle I've charted, I ovulate 2 days after my first peak, NEVER the same day. So.....we missed our fertile window, my honey was out of town CD 14&15. We BD the day after O CD16 : (

This month is a wash, but I will plan to take my Femara again next cycle!

Opal: When do you have a Beta test? I hope it's soon and you are pregnant!

Jenbeezy: how did your trigger shot go? This is your first one right? I hope you time it just right and catch that egg : )

Sorry if I missed anyone. Any other updates?

Me-31- MTHFR Compound Hetero, Mild Hypo, "Possible" Endo. Blessed w/14 yo Son SO-37- MFI (count/motility), MTHFR Compound Hetero, Type 1 Diabetic. No Bio Children TTC "OUR" #1 Since November 2011 4/13/13- Natural Miscarriage @ 6W January 2014- 1st RE visit February 2014- Started Femara 5mg ??- IVF/ICSI My Ovulation Chart User Image

10 years ago

JenB your follicle and lining sound like they are good!
No progestrone support, I don't have a history of needing it maybe?
I didn't need a trigger shot either.

They've never found a reason why I don't concieve although one doctor felt it was my tilted uterus (just harder but not impossible he said)

Littlemonk
I'm 9 dpo so not beta for 5 more days but I am doing it on (8 more days) 17dpo because it is easier for me. I could do a home pregnancy test before then ;)

The nurse thought I should wait a bit longer to make sure it shows up.

10 years ago

Frankie- did you ovulate yet? Are you doing ultrasound or trigger shots?

Littlemonk- you never know!! You can still get pregnant for up to 24 hours after ovulation! I hope you do! Are you planning in testing just in case?

Opalfoxy- let us know when you are going to test!! Wish I was 9dpo, only 2dpo.

So I just for fun took HPT today since the trigger shot will make if positive for a few days since I never have gotten a positive before... Lame, but I was just curious! I'll keep testing daily until it is negative so I don't get a false positive. I hate the tww!!

10 years ago

Still waiting to ovulate here. I did decide to do OPK's this cycle. All negative so far. I'm CD 14 today. I feel like its coming soon as I'm getting some cramping. I'm not doing ultra sounds or trigger shots. I'm doing progesterone levels on CD 21. I'm still just followed by my OB/GYN.
Fingers crossed for everyone!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi Girls! Just wanted to pop in and give a quick update.

I'm on CD 2. I've been having heavier/darker AF on my Femara cycles : (

Frankie - Did you O?
Opal - Any good news?
Jenbeezy- What DPO are you?

Me-31- MTHFR Compound Hetero, Mild Hypo, "Possible" Endo. Blessed w/14 yo Son SO-37- MFI (count/motility), MTHFR Compound Hetero, Type 1 Diabetic. No Bio Children TTC "OUR" #1 Since November 2011 4/13/13- Natural Miscarriage @ 6W January 2014- 1st RE visit February 2014- Started Femara 5mg ??- IVF/ICSI My Ovulation Chart User Image

10 years ago

Hi Littlemonk, in the same boat as you I'm afraid, AF arrived at lunchtime exactly 28 days. So I'm cycle day 1. I was so hopeful too! Going to have to cancel my blood test now

10 years ago

Opal and Littlemonk- so sorry to hear about AF.

I got a positive OPK on CD 16 so I'm 2 DPO. Now the waiting begins...

Sorry about AF arriving ladies... It's the worst!! Well, on the next month!! Fingers crossed for you!!

Frankie- you and I are both in the tww... I am 8 dpo. I am just so preordered for a BFN like every month! I am not feeling optimistic this month. Just have got to keep going and attempt positive thinking!

10 years ago

Well, AF arrived today. I knew it was coming, I started spotting a few days. I also took a HPT 14dpo and it was a bfn. So I am CD 1 today, go in Thursday for an U/S.

Franki- what dpo are you? Any signs of a BFP?

Little monk and opal- are you guys doing femara again? I forgot, are any of you doing progesterone too like me??

I am hoping for at least one of us to get a bfp this month!! I am so ready for some good news!

10 years ago

AF came today... I had a feeling it was coming too. I had been spotting off/on for the last 5 days. I'm pretty confused though since this luteal phase was only 10 days. I will most likely see my doctor la te this week or early next week.
I was also hoping one of us would have some good news this cycle! Its such a devastating feeling. All I see is pregnant women and babies everywhere!
Jen- you will have to let us know how the u/s goes.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo