Community post

Discussion

nervously awaiting 12 weeks.....

View Full Post

Hello!

I'm about 5 weeks right now and have suffered 3 losses in the past 2 years. Two at 6 weeks and one AF 12 weeks. Anxiously waiting on my first ultrasound and still checking (and obsessing over ) my temps. Anyone else in this same boat? Maybe we can reassure each other during this nervous "limbo" period?

44 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 44 Replies | Last Page

Hi girls,
I a am having an awful morning . so nervous, 8 weeks and 3 days. I just got my 12 week apt on the 31st! its my first like I said and I am so scared and I found myself crying this morning. I also am 35 so I have the extra u/s on march 24th to check for the nuchal part for any markers of any problems. so I am extra nervous.

10 years ago

6 weeks and 3 days today I think. My appointment on the 31st is my first appointment with my ob. I'll be reluctant to leave my RE!!! Good luck to both of you ladies. Losses aren't really very common in people without problems. Something like 29% or something. Good luck

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi all,

Im 6 weeks tomorrow. I have my first midwife appointment tomorrow really excited although same as yourselves nervous waiting for the 12 week mark. This is my first pregnancy. Xx

10 years ago

it so hard not to worry. my husband assures me the heartbeat was strong and everything looked good, but the 12 week wait is unbearable.

10 years ago

Memphrika, I think we are the exact same! I'm 6 wk 3 days! I haven't been to the doc yet because they wanted me to wait until 8 - 10 weeks. I am waiting to tell my family until after the doctor. I has been really hard to keep it a secret. My mom keeps talking about her pregnancies. I think she can sense it! ha!

User Image

10 years ago

It's crazy how mom's can just tell! My doctor sees people at 8 weeks and my RE has been seeing me for the past year or so while TTc. Welcome to the group to everyone! Anyone having mild cramps? I had them for a whole day about a week ago and this evening I've had some more. I get so nervous anytime I have a cramp or feel anything funny!

How is everyone feeling? I go to the doctor in four days. I can't wait! I hope you are all doing well.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm just 4 weeks today! Had a few early losses in the past, with the most recent being back in November.. none of them made it past 5 weeks. However my test line looked a lot darker and I tested positive a lot sooner with this one so keeping my fingers crossed! =) I'm gonna wait to call my doc til I hit 6 weeks. The cramps make me SOOO nervous! They are not constant this time but can still be quite sharp at times and it's terrifying! Hope you all are doing well!

10 years ago

I'm now 9 weeks and 4 days... still hanging in there. I had about 2 days of constant dull cramps at about 6 weeks. How is everyone?

Hi all! I just got my BFP on March 25th. My EDD is 12/4/14. I am 4 weeks and 1 day. I have a 7 yo DD and a 4 yo DS. I MC before I got pregnant with my son. The first trimester is the hardest. DH and I won't tell anyone until the first trimester is over. It's so hard! I plan on calling my OB tomorrow to set up an appt. Good luck ladies!

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo