Community post

Discussion

Do you think I'm Pregnant?

This month has been crazy for me! This is our second month TTC, and we used Pre-seed this month as well. Around 3dpo, I woke up with a cold that came out of nowhere, and have been stuffy ever since! My nipples have gotten bigger, and are always hard!! They have turned a white/purple color, and have been only a little sore. I usually ALWAYS have trouble sleeping, and need sleeping medicine, but now I fall asleep in a heartbeat, and sleep like a rock all night! I'll even wake up at 9am, and want to go back to sleep until 11am or so... I have been having CM blobs the past two days (6dpo and 7dpo), and creamy white CM starting 4dpo, and increasing every day. My cervix is very high, open, and soft. I have been running almost a fever every day with temperatures spiked up to 98.9-99.5. I'm usually very low. I have been feeling light cramps ever since Ovulation, and quick twinges of pain in my uterus and breasts. I can never felt like this before!! I'm scared to test early, but I think this month is a winner <3

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Yes I don't recommend testing until probably the day after AF should come. I have myself so depressed B/C BFN keep showing up but I know something is different than every other month. The problem with me is I had a tubal reversal January 28th first AF 2/2 and think I ovulated around February 14th. AF should be here Friday. How about you?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo