Community post

Discussion

Has my body tried to ovulate twice this month?

Hi girls,

In need of a little advice here. .
I'm in my 4th month of charting and trying to conceive. My previous 3 cycles FF has pinpointed my ovulation at CD16. This month, my temps haven't risen in the same pattern and after a brief rise around CD16, it dropped dramatically again. Then on CD19 i noticed fertile signs again, so did another opk and it was the darkest, strongest OPK+ I have ever had, so we got straight back to Bd-ing! Temp is gradually going up again, but FF still hasn't pinpointed Ov this cycle. I have had cramps and ov pains around CD16 and around CD24.

Can someone please look at my chart and give me some insight to what they think..

Thank you all!

User Image
My Ovulation Chart[/url]

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

A colleague of mine's wife had twins a few years ago - not identical. The doctor said she had ovulated twice and two eggs had been fertilised & implanted a few days apart so it is possible. It's called hyper ovulation, apparently. Interesting!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo