Community post

Discussion

12/14 dpo watery blood (tmi warning)

Hi ladies. I need some advice. .

I'm thought I was 14 dpo although I might only be 12 if I ovulated later than originally thought (I don't chart). I've been getting bfns all week even though for the last week been having some symptoms, the biggest one being that I couldn't even drink half a glass of wine the other night without waiting to spit it out! (Totally unlike me, who can drink a bottle over a weekend!)

This morning when I wiped I noticed quite a lot of really watery red/orange blood on the tissue. Initially I thought it was AF but I've never had it like that in my life. normally I have 3 days of really bad cramps before she arrives and when she does its full on from beginning to end. its now 3pm and i've have nothing since, even when I wipe. .
Any ideas?

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

It is probably spotting from AF. Implantation is most likely to have occurred 3-5 days ago if you were pregnant so implantation bleeding (which is very rare) would have occurred round then. Sometimes cycles do weird things. Lots of women on here have mentioned getting spotting when they have never had it before and turn out to not be pregnant, unfortunately.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo