Community post

Discussion

BFN but no sign of AF (CD 46)

View Full Post

So strange. This is the longest cycle I've ever had. I never skip periods. LMP was Jan 6 and then on CD 37, 38, 39 I had light pink spotting and lots of CM since then. I took a bunch of tests but all negative. Anyone with similar experiences? Should I just play the waiting game?

15 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 15 of 15 Replies

By the time I get a doctor's appointment it will be mid to late March and last AF was mid January so if I'm still in the same situation then it will be two months. And test packets all say if you get negative test again a week later and if still negative go to the doctor. Don't know if they'd be able to do anything at this stage anyway though.

It has been six days since temp dip, I'm now thinking maybe that was implantation, maybe I started off with hcg 1 and it's doubling every third day...that would make it still too low to be detected...but I feel like that is some pretty wishful thinking! I really want to test again but only have a digi left and don't want to waste it!

10 years ago

I hear. Hm, I didn't know hcg could double starting with a number 1! I mean, then when would it be able to be detected at that point?? I think I'll test again today...maybe...

10 years ago • Post starter

Ye, I found this site that is supposed to estimate how fast the hcg would go up to detectable levels...it said you can start with anything from 1-5 and it can double either after 48 or 72 hours...so I guess it is possible that we could just have lower starting hcg and slower doubling time than the average...I'm going to give it another try with a test in the morning maybe but I'm scared to do it really cause I'm so sure it'll just be a disappointing BFN again!!! Don't want to get my hopes up I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

10 years ago

Same here! Keep me posted!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi I am currently in the same situation and wondering what the outcome of you guys was ?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo