Community post

Discussion

Polyps + Endometriosis...Anyone have experience to share?:)

I had a laparoscopy done about 16 months ago and Doc found stage 3 endometriosis in my uterus and lasered it off. Now, they see polyps in my uterus & so I'm going in for removal + another lap to check if the endo is back. Anyone been through this? Can you share your experience please? :)

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi

I got dx with Endo back in 2002. I've had 4 laparoscopies, and in 2010 I had a laparotomy to seperate my bowel from my uterus as it had fused together.

All throughout my twenties I had resigned my self to the fact I would have to have fertility treatment, but in Jan 2012 I got a BFP!!! And after a really hard pregnancy due to severe pre-eclampsia, I have a very healthy happy toddler who is 19 months old xx

Although I don't have polyps, I was told I'd be lucky to conceive naturally, and we did.

I do really think for me the operation back in 2010 and the fact I lost nearly 2 stone in weight, really helped us get our baby girl x x

I still have endo, nothing has changed in that respect. I sadly miscarried last month, but we are TTC again x x

I wish you all the luck and hope you get your miracle baby like I did x x

DD: Born 5 weeks 4 days early on 28/07/12 Lil Beany - MMC at 8 weeks gone but never forgotten 17/01/14 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo