Community post

Discussion

Spotting & Cramping! Give me some success stories :)

I am 14dpiui today. I tested yesterday and got BFP and my HCG lab cam back at 41. I tested again today and the test is darker and I repeat the lab work tomorrow. I have been spotting since 11dpiui and it has ranged from brown to pink to red. It isn't a full blown period, but it has continued and today is day #4 of it. I also have some low back cramps from time to time. I have had several losses and I know spotting isn't good. I'm remaining hopeful, especially since my test came back positive after days of spotting. Anyone have an "almost period" and a successful pregnancy? I would love some encouragement :)

User Image

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi! I'm hoping this little baby hangs in for you.. I just recently posted a success story of my own. We did ivf and shortly after hearing we were pregnant I woke up soaked in blood.. Bleed till my 20th week.. But here I am six months pregnant with a healthy baby boy! Don't give up hun! Day at a time and I know it sounds stupid but talk to your baby.. Will him/her to hold on.. I'll be hoping for a positive update! Hugs

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo