Community post

Discussion

3 DPO anyone?

View Full Post

Seeing if anyone else is 3DPO?!!

145 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

101 - 110 of 145 Replies | Last Page

Oh, good to know. Well fingers crosses I have the same luck!

10 years ago

Fingers crossed for you! They tell you the results right away and hopefully you have no obstructions or cysts

10 years ago • Post starter

Hgreen-I really hope your results come out great and you end up with your own sticky bean!

As for me, it is CD30 and still no sign of AF coming(She usually shows between 26-28). I forgot to POAS this morning, but I go in an hour to have my blood drawn. They say it can take up to a week to get the results... My impatience knows no bounds.

It sounds bad, but at this point, I don't think I would be bothered by AF showing or by a pos. pregnancy test, I just want an answer!!!! Does that make sense? I mean, of course me and DH want a baby, but I just am ready to stop wondering and start planning the next step(whether it be TTC next month or planning our next nine months). I thought I got a faint line on the test I took last night, but my phone was dead and my seven year old was rushing me to come play Trouble with him. Lol. There was a definite pink line when I went back an hour later, but I didn't want to read too much into it because I know you shouldn't read it after ten minutes.

10 years ago

I know exactly what you mean, you just NEED to know either way! Well hopefully it doesn't take more than a day to get your results back. A week seems crazy!!!

I meant to ask you, have you been taking your bbt since you bought your thermometer on Friday? If so, if they've been going up since Sat then there is a very good chance you are pregnant.

I'm in a bit of a dilemma of my own right now... One of our best friends got engaged a few months back decided on a destination wedding in Jan 2015. This weekend they asked both my hubby & I to be in the wedding party. They know we are TTC and they straight up said they want us to come and be a part of their day, but not to put baby making on hold for it. Basically if we were to get pregnant in the next 3 cycles we wouldn't be able to go because the baby would be too new or I'd be too pregnant to fly. I know my hubby REALLY, REALLY wants to go. He has been friends with the groom for 20+ years and wouldn't want to miss out on his special day and the trip. We talked about it last night and I asked him what he wanted to do. He answered that we shouldn't put our life on hold, that we should keep trying and let life decide. I agree, but also feel weird about it. Deposits (non-refundable, non-transferable) aren't due until May 2nd so I guess we have a little more time to decide. I'm too much of a control freak for all this wait-and-see nonsense! LOL

10 years ago

Hgreen- I know exactly what you mean. My DH and I have a trip planned to visit his mother in Arkansas(a 12 hour drive there, spend a week, and a 12 hour drive home) in late October... but if I AM pregnant right now, that will be very close to my delivery date and unsafe to travel... DH wants to call immediately and cancel everything, and I want him to just calm down and see what happens. My cycle has been so weird this go round, and I am not getting definite results yet, so we just dont know for sure. So I guess we have our roles reversed. I agree with your DH that you should just take a deep breath and see what happens. The worse that could happen is that you have to cancel everything in May. Set the money aside, plan to do it, and then if you do conceive at a time that makes the travel dangerous, then cancel it all.

The week on results is the max. I have a small doctors office that takes the blood there and then sends it to the lab. Anywhere from 12 hours to one week.

10 years ago

And just a side note, Hgreen, planning the trip(even if you hold the deposits until last minute) and getting absorbed in helping with the wedding party would be a great distraction from your TWWs and all of the nervous babymaking. I definitely think you should plan and prepare to go, even if you end up not going in the end... if that makes sense? haha

10 years ago

Yeah I plan to be very involved either way. Another close friend of mine is getting married in Dec and I'm in her wedding party too. Also my very best friend is a single mom to a 10 week old so I help her out a lot. Lots of distractions around thankfully!

Waiting is the worst, hopefully the lab gets back to you sooner rather than later.

I had scheduled my ultrasound for Thurs because my period has been so wonky lately I wasn't sure when it would be done. But I only had some light spotting yesterday so I called this morning and they had an opening at lunch so I just got back from that. That was really weird... Not painful or anything but odd having her shove that tool around up there for 20 mins. Unfortunately she wasn't able to give me any results. She has to send the pictures to my Dr. and then the Dr. will call me if there's anything unusual in 2-3 days. So I'm glad I got in early since now I'll find out by Thurs which is when I was originally expecting to find out.

10 years ago

And now im officially freaking out...

Like I said earlier I went in for my ultrasound today and I was not expecting to hear back for 2-3 days. Well actually i wasnt really expectibg to hear back at all since they said they'd only call if there was a problem. Well I got a call from my Drs office about an hour ago. They got the ultrasound results back in and my doctor wants to see me right away. Of course her day off is Tues so she cant see me until Wed. I asked what time she had available on Wed and the receptionist said she is completely booked up but can fit me in whenever. So that made me really nervous!

Im trying not to let my mind think about the worst case scenarios, but it's hard!

10 years ago

We'll let's think positively, I know that is hard to do when you want an answer now. When did they did the ultrasound, did you see the screen? Did the fey go through the tubes? Maybe she saw PCOS which she mentioned to you earlier, I know lots of people who have gotten pregnant with PCoS. When are you seeing her? I'm thinking good thoughts for you!

10 years ago • Post starter

She didn't let me see the screen at all except for at the beginning when she was looking at my bladder and showing me how full it was. I had to drink the litre of water an hr before hand and I was seriously close to peeing on the table when she pushed down on my bladder. LOL

I see my doctor on Wednesday at 12:10pm so I guess until then Im left waiting on the edge of my seat.

Thanks for the positive words :) how are you feeling? Any pregnancy symptoms yet?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo