Community post

Discussion

Anyone get a bfp using instead softcups??

View Full Post

I've been ttc since a mmc last feb but with no luck

I've tried everything I can think of but with no success including preseed but this month I've tried the instead softcups and am currently in my tww

I would love to hear any success stories using the softcups or any suggestions to help concieve...

Hoping for that

11 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 11 of 11 Replies

Hello all lucky women who posted months ago, I am a new comer and I started using my instead soft cups this cycle. My period was irregular most of my life but from mid 2013 and now its been on time with a one or two day differential. I am not using pressed and I am not on any shots or anything . I am taking biotin, folic acid and prenatal vitamins every morning and with my work schedule I am only able to BD when I can see my babe but when I do see him, everytime its "do you have the cup? Make sure to get it in the cup" lol.

My point in posting this is to add on to the hope possibly. I have been ttc since 2009, no child at all yet but I really hope this method would be a turn around.

Because quite frankly I am really exhausted and about to give up completely with having children. I will keep the positive's in mind but I have grown accustomed to not getting my hopes up.

Baby dust and sticky goodness to all.

Just an update I ovulated the 8th and BD 9/30-10/3 and again 10/6-10/8

Fingers are crossed! This is my first time using soft ups. I cannot wait much longer and I realllllllyyyyy hope I get my BFP!

User ImageUser Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo