Community post

Discussion

unsure of dates after chemical pregnancy ..help

Hi my name is October .. I was pregnant last month but only 1-2weeks on a clearblue sadly 4 days after I was due my period I bled and when I re-tested a few days later it was negative. I'm aware this is classed as a chemical pregnancy but now I'm unsure how that effects my cycle and I'm a bit lost with ovulation dates etc.. anyone else going through the same thing or have been. I'd be grateful of some info. My bleed started 21/01/14 xx

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi,
Sorry about your loss, pretty much the same happened to me over Christmas.
Personally I believe I ovulated around 20 days after the day I started to bleed and then I got my period two weeks after that. Normally my cycles are 29 days & I ovulate day 14. So the month after my chemical my cycle was off - ovulated late & the cycle lasted around 34-35 days.
However, I googled myself crazy during January & it seems everyone is different, I found one post where some one got a BFP only 3 wks after her chemical, some O early, some O late.
I'm just happy that month is over & fingers crossed this cycle will be back on track.
Hugs & baby dust to you xxx

10 years ago

Thank you :) baby dust to you also. I have done a ovulation strip today and my line is as dark as the test line so I'm guessing I'm due to ovulate tonight/tomorrow... I'm trying to not over stress about it and just live as I'd normally do but its on my mind 24/7..kind of takes over. xx

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo