Community post

Discussion

6 dpo symptoms if any??

View Full Post

Hey ladies!!
Jus wondering did u have any symptoms around 6dpo??
So far ive had headaches since 3 dpo...feel sick on & off...tingly/fuller breasts..cramps but dull weird type lol nothin like af cramps..creamy/yellow cm on 3dpo & 5dpo...10 days before af normally due I get terrible af pain in my right side without fail every month but this month I have had none? Ive had dull cramps on my left side which of wot I can remember ive never had before af so this is weird!
8 days untill af is due to show up!
Baby dust to u all xoxoxoxoxox

49 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 49 Replies | Last Page

I'm 10 dpo today..my bbs sore but the right 1 more than left lol
I lost some more creamy/yellow cm last nite..been losing creamy/yellow cm since 5 dpo!!
I'm gonna try & wait untill sunday to see if af turns up b4 testing agen lol!! Gonna be so hard...fx for u ladies aswell xxxxxxxxxxxx

10 years ago • Post starter

I am 7 dpo today and I woke up this morning to light pink cm implantation blood ? I sure hope so. I feel absolutely fine except I'm starting to get really sleepy and tired and I'm a little nauseous. Af isn't due for 6 more days so I think I might start testing soon. Fx for everyone.

10 years ago

Sounds promising! :-) I never had implantation bleeding wiv my first lol keep us updated hun :-) xxx

I just wanna know already lol I am starting to feel out this month right after what I thought was implantation bleeding my cervix dropped the lowest that I had ever felt it. I'm having this pinching feeling in my back that comes and goes and I'm in a really bad mood DH doesn't know what to think I know he didn't do anything but I just keep being mean to him I will apologize later. How is everything with you ladies?

10 years ago

U never know untill af show her face or not as we're hoping!! Lol!
I've got really sore bbs..ive got af type pains which aren't as painful as normal but makes me feel out too so I'm jus waitin untill sunday to c if the witch shows her face!! I've lost more creamy cm aswell so who knows xxx

I've been taking naps on and off all day and I have been having these vivid dreams about people being pregnant but it's never me. I wish I had a job to go to that can keep my mind off pregnancy and babies but instead I'm in the house most of the day by myself. I love it most of the time but during my tww it's the worst. I'm still very hopeful that this could be my month I'm just not going to get my hopes up too high.

10 years ago

Ahh. I tested this morning at 12DPO! BFN. AF is due in two days so I won't be testing till Saturday. My breasts are SO sore today. Stabbing pain in my left boob today. Yesterday was my right. I don't remember having this sore of boobs with my period. Usually just spotted the day before, few light cramps and she would show up. I'm SUPER moody. Lost my appetite, (which is what happend with my first pregnancy) I'm Still EXHAUSTED and emotional And I also have the yellow/white cervical mucus still too! Lol. Hopefully I'm not out this month :( FX for us all!!

10 years ago

few symptoms myself, but all very like af symptoms, only big difference is really bad pain in right hand side of lower back.. coccyx area, just one sided, poas 13/feb, fingers x'd!

10 years ago

Last cycle I spotted three days before AF showed that was the first month ttc and it's was first month every spotting. It's amazing how different our bodies are when we start ttc.

10 years ago

Defo agree there!! Our body works in mysterious ways lol xx

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo