Community post

Discussion

3 dpo anyone?

Anyone else 3 dpo and want a cycle buddy? I'm so anxious and impatient!

7 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

I am on day two or three as I am not sure when the trigger shot "went into effect". Is the two week wait killing you too?

10 years ago

Yes! And it's only been 4 days! The funny thing is, my temp dropped to coverline this morning, and I've been cramping. Hoping it's not AF early! I ovulated on 20 dpo this time. :-/

10 years ago • Post starter

Yes! And it's only been 4 days! The funny thing is, my temp dropped to coverline this morning, and I've been cramping. Hoping it's not AF early! I ovulated on 20 dpo this time. :-/

Hi I am day 5dpo today Af due in 10 days had cramping 3-4dpo but now having AF symptoms upset tummy and headaches. Yesterday was really tired and I went to bed at 6:30pm till 8am!!

How are you two doing today?

User image

10 years ago

My temp went back up today (5 dpo) and I'm still cramping. Getting my hopes up, but trying not to! It's difficult because a lot of the symptoms of early pregnancy are the same as AF. But you still have 10 more days until AF, that's a good sign! I have a short luteal phase, so my AF is due in about 5 days or so. Good luck, and keep me posted!

Thank you, Iam feeling so hungry tonight and sick with it my boobs are very heavy and sore which i do not get with PMS. MY PMS symptoms are only migrianes and upset tummy. I only have cramps with ovulation pain never AF cramps not since i was a child ( 9years old)

Good luck to you too. :)

User image

10 years ago

Sounds hopeful!! :)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo