Community post

Discussion

So upset! And worried!

I've been charting my temps for two months and found out that I ovulate late in my cycle (last month CD19, and today is CD20 and no thermal shift yet). My temp only stayed elevated for about 7 days last month. My cycle was 30 days long. I had no problems at all with my other two pregnancies, which were over 9 years ago. I just assumed this one would be easy, too, but I am quite a few years older. Does anyone have any experience with this? I did some researching, and apparently this could cause miscarriage and infertility. I'm am so upset and worried!

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi hun, i would rllu nt worry abt such things, its all the worrying tht cld mess yhings up. Im 26 and trying for my first, almist a year now. I found opks were giving me weird results, i jumped from good 28 days cycles to 38. I was rlly stressed, final year phd studeny n ttc did nt help at all. Now writting n out of labs n things r looking bettr, i thnk my luteal phase cn b 9/10days bt i did som research n there are women out there wth the same (evn 6-7day) who have pregnant many times ovr. Lol. Particularly fr u, jus tell urself 'bn therr, don tht' n get this coaster rolling agen! :D

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

10 years ago

Thank you! I know it doesn't help to worry! I'm going to try to relax!

10 years ago • Post starter

Are you worried about elevated temps or LP length. If your LP was only 7 days, then yes, it would be wise to figure out how to lengthen it. But 10-11 days should be fine.

If it's any consolation, the last time I temped was when TTC DD2, my temps dropped well below cover around 7-9 dpo and stayed there for at least a couple of days if not more (actually threw off the FF software and it raised my cover...which then made O off...I used CBFM monitor and OPKs to back up). I don't put a whole lotta stock in temping alone...too much room for error and other variables that can effect temps.

If you've only been trying 2 months, don't stress yet! :)

~Kristie Hoping the stork brings a in Fall 2014 or Summer 2015! But TOTALLY ok with another We just want a healthy baby! Unexpected O around 1/29 SO...FX!! I got my on the day I set my ticker for! EDD from O 10/23/14! User Image (early & cautious) BFP 2/7/14!!!!! User Image

10 years ago

I'm just worried about the short luteal phase. I've just been doing wat too much reading and researching and worried myself. Lol

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo