Community post

Discussion

11 dpo

We have been trying for ten months and I had a chemical pregnancy two months ago. When that happened, I didn't get a BFP until 15dpo. This cycle I tested this morning 11dpo and got a BFN. Has anyone had a negative this late and had a positive? I know it happened in the past for me, but I didn't know if that was a fluke.

5 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Hello Jel! Im Also At 11Dpo And Testing tomorrow! I Hope We Both Get Our Bfp <3 :-) Good Luck!

10 years ago

Good luck to you too! Have you tested yet? I did today and I'm going to wait and see if AD comes Wednesday . Hope you get a bfp!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Jel, Plan On Testing Tomorrow The 27Th! Thanks For The Hopeful Thoughts! I've Been Feeling A Heaviness Around My Belly Button And Occasional Twinges The Last 5-6 Days! Do You Know If Those Symptoms Mean anything?

10 years ago

Could be a good sign! I know when I had chemical, I sort of felt some pulling down by the uterus. Have you been checking your BBT?

My temps are going down so AF is coming :( hope you got a BFP!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo