Community post

Discussion

3 DPO anyone?

Seeing if anyone else is 3DPO?!!

145 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 145 Replies | Last Page

4dpo right here

10 years ago

Have you been trying a long time? We are going on 9 months.

10 years ago • Post starter

Just over two years actually. We don't have any real fertility issues but we just can't seem to be able to conceive. As of this past January we've been trying to look at it differently and just have more fun with it. That and we're trying a few extra things :) How are you doing with eveything?

10 years ago

It's stressful but trying to take it one cycle at a time. I had a chemical preg back in November which sucked. I did three rounds of clomid and now I'm taking progesterone. We want to have fun with it too to take off stress, but unfortunately I have to track my cycle for the progesterone. Are you trying anything you are finding helpful?

Well as per the usual I'm tracking my bbt, taking prenatals and monitoring my lh surge with opk to pinpoint ovulation. The one thing that we did start using in January was a fertility lubricant called zestica. It's supposed to lower the femals ph and help to increase the sperm mobility, so it assists on both ends. Not to mention it definitely helps with the fun aspect :) I've read some pretty good reviews on it and am hopeful that it will help. This is our second cycle using it so I guess we'll see. Like I said if anything it helps with the fun!

10 years ago

We just used preseed this cycle, that helped too!

If you don't have any luck with preseed this cycle you should look into zestica. The difference between the two is that preseed doesn't harm the sperm and mimics cervical fluid, which makes it fertility friendly. Where as zestica assists in sperm mobility and lowers the females ph, which makes it a fertility enhancer. There are quite a few really good success stories related to it. Anyways, how's your tww going?

10 years ago

It's going ok, I have sort if learned to nit worry because it's out of my control. Did your doctor give you any suggestions or medicines? After two years, you must be stressed. How is your two week wait?

How is your tww going?

Sorry, I meant to reply earlier but I forgot. My tww has been rather crappy this time. I've had a lot of headaches, I'm super tired and my skin is having some breakout issues which I am definitely not happy about, not to mention the cramping that I've been having. It hasn't been fun but I guess these sort of things happen. I so can't wait for this round to be over but at the same time as per usual I'm trying to keep my fingers crossed that maybe this time will be it. Are you planning on testing this month or are you just waiting to see?

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo