Community post

Discussion

Anyone else heard of Maca Root?

So I am coming up on my one year mark of TTC and still no luck : ( So before I start completely freaking out and head to my doctor I did some more research. I have just started taking Vitex (Chaste Berry)and found a lot of positive information on that. But yesterday I also came across Maca. This one I have never heard of. Sounds even better than Vitex from what I read. So of course I went out this morning and bought myself a bottle of it. I was just wondering if anyone else has heard about this or tried it or has any other info. The one I bought is a mix of the root and the plant. The lady at the nutrition store recommended it because of it's potency.

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I've taken Macca on and off and the prenatal Elevit. Often forgetting to take both, then totally given up on ttc, then had a healthy pregnancy aged 38.

Macca helps me with cervical mucous. I'm taking it again because I think it might help for No2 but I have no idea!

It is also supposed to help give you energy, I need that lol!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo