Community post

Discussion

9 dpo been feeling symptoms....pms or prego?

I'm 9 dpo now, but been feeling what seems to be normal pms symptoms for two and a half weeks. This is not normal for me,usually about 1 week before af I feel like this. My boobs have been very swollen and painful,minor cramping didn't start till 4 days ago,moody but not the unhappy kind more like burst of excitement over nothing special. Increased cf,odd eating habits lately(the temp here has been in the 90's so it could just be the heat),but like I said it's way to early for pms for me. Last night I had a dull pain in what I think was my left ovary or maybe just the general area,but nevertheless, my normal pms cramps are HORRIBLE. These have been dull,and go away quickly. Crossing my fingers this is it ttc #1 for 5 months now. Mc in Feb. Any thoughts on what I'm feeling? Oh and one more thing,usually my libido is always sky high,but the last week plus,I have NO urge for sex : (

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Those sound like good symptoms! It's possible you implanted early and are already feeling it! When are you thinking about testing?

10 years ago

That's kind of what I thought....but oh no. My cycles have been around 33 days for the last couple months. But as of yesterday afternoon,lots of cramping and then af came : ( I had good feelings about this month,but my body was playing tricks on me again. So, this morning I decided to go a step further. I purchased an opk and am ordering Fertilaid to help me out a bit. Next month will be 6 months of ttc and I am feeling very discouraged. We are both healthy and young. I am 27,he is 34. Why is so easy to prevent pregnancy,yet so hard to conceive? Better luck next month I hope!

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm so sorry I didn't reply sooner! I'm sorry the witch came. :-( I'll keep my FX'd for you this cycle! Hang in there!

10 years ago

Hey,

I'm 9 dpo today n there is a dip in my bbt of 0.2 degrees. Plus, i have really sore bb's n lower abdomen n back pain. Have a feeling like my heart is sinking. Off all sort of foods. Headaches n its funny that since one week i have constipation n mild diarrhea both. Don't know whether my BBT will rise or not but fingers crossed. TWW just isn't easy to pass :(

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo